Author Topic: More fan pic (old pic) lots pics  (Read 13712 times)

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
Re: More fan pic (old pic) lots pics
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2008, 11:05:43 am »
I love this one... so gorgeous! ahhh if my boss see what I'm doing...  Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

and I'm so jealous everyone met my Melzinha and huged her... my Maria what do I?  Freaking Out  Sad  Rolling On Floor Laughing

My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Mu Doo

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2008, 03:14:56 pm »
Bree

My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Mu Doo

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2008, 03:26:10 pm »

Brazilian paparazzi...

Mu Doo

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2008, 03:30:00 pm »

Mu Doo

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2008, 03:42:53 pm »

Mu Doo

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2008, 03:48:35 pm »

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2008, 04:42:53 pm »
Mu, you are just too marvelous for words!  That song was written for you!  Love you!   Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2008, 05:09:43 pm »
Mu, wow, so many pictures!    Huzzah!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2008, 05:10:58 pm »
Thanks MU She look awesome.  Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Mu Doo

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2008, 05:30:15 pm »
Mu, you are just too marvelous for words!  That song was written for you!  Love you!   Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug

Aww, My Maria guess what? I love you more!!! sorry the blonde...  what song do you talk about?

Mu Doo

« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2008, 05:32:59 pm »
Mu, wow, so many pictures!    Huzzah!

Thanks MU She look awesome.  Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Welcome my girls!!!  Big hug

I'll post more...  Give a kiss

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2008, 05:41:33 pm »

Aww, My Maria guess what? I love you more!!! sorry the blonde...  what song do you talk about?

The song is called "Marvelous."  One line goes "You're just too marvelous... too marvelous for words."  That's you!   Big hug
  Late Night Vamp Club
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.

sueintucson

• Founding Backup #676
  • intelligent, diplomatic, inquisitve, serene
    • Melinda Doolittle Backup
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2008, 05:45:38 pm »
Melinda with cornrows??   Huzzah!  Is that what she wears under all those wigs?   Dunno

Thanks, Mu, for all the photos!   Big hug
Sue

www.myspace.com/sueintucson

Stand often in the company of dreamers:
  they tickle your common sense & believe you can achieve
  things which are impossible.
          maryanne radmacher

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2008, 05:48:40 pm »
Melinda with cornrows??   Huzzah!  Is that what she wears under all those wigs?   Dunno

Thanks, Mu, for all the photos!   Big hug

I like her in cornrows!   Thumbs Up    Real cute!
  Late Night Vamp Club

Mu Doo

« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2008, 05:49:08 pm »

The song is called "Marvelous."  One line goes "You're just too marvelous... too marvelous for words."  That's you!   Big hug

Is that song, hon?  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TtMHUJeiSc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TtMHUJeiSc</a>