Author Topic: More fan pic (old pic) lots pics  (Read 14308 times)

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
More fan pic (old pic) lots pics
« on: December 23, 2008, 02:01:10 am »
By Qpdisacramento   

I have no idea what's the date, but I think is AI tour.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 11:56:03 pm by Mu Doo »
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Mu Doo

Re: More fan pic (old pic) lots pics
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 12:25:34 am »
All pics have who took them in proprietes. Thanks a lots everyone! I'll post more...

By Colin

blawkhawks vs predators

My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
  • Live life with no regrets!
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 12:28:45 am »
She is just so beautiful...........  Her smile and eyes light up the darkest of rooms and radiates love.

thanks Mu for finding these....... You are awesome.....  Big hug

Sally

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 12:51:44 am »
 Thanks Melinda is so pretty in all of her photo's.

Mu Doo

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2008, 01:24:15 am »

Mu Doo

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2008, 01:25:58 am »
She is just so beautiful...........  Her smile and eyes light up the darkest of rooms and radiates love.

thanks Mu for finding these....... You are awesome.....  Big hug

aww, my Holly and you're so awesome!  Big hug

Thanks Melinda is so pretty in all of her photo's.

Welcome my Sally I totally agree!!!  Big hug

Mu Doo

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2008, 01:43:11 am »
By Gene.. amazing pics!!!

JB Mel's cousin

Mel's papa

I think that's older but I don't have more informations, sorry!

I'll post more...

Vickster

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2008, 02:28:08 am »
Mu, where do you find all these?!   Super excited

Thanks

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2008, 02:44:16 am »
Mu, you are amazing!  Where do you find all these fan pics?  But I'm surprised you haven't found mine!   Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2008, 02:44:32 am »
Yeah, no kidding!  Some of these are over a year old.  Where have they been hiding?   LOL sign

Thanks Mu!

Thanks
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
  • Live life with no regrets!
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2008, 02:50:52 am »
I am surprized MU hasnt found the baby picture of Melinda when she was born...........  Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

Dingingstar324

• Founding Backup
  • Baby Backup
    • Myspace
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2008, 04:14:31 am »
Thanks sooo much Mama Mu!!!!!! Holly, I agree!
Late Night \\\\\\\"Weekend Vamp\\\\\\\"<br /><br />

donna

• Founding Backup #695
  • Wise, strongwilled, intuitive
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2008, 05:03:49 am »
Thanks Mu. You are amazing how you find all these pictures.    Big hug Big hug

Tiger

• Founding Backup
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2008, 05:10:15 am »
Amazing pictures, amazing Mu!   Thanks
Don't look down on small beginnings - Melinda.

Mu Doo

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2008, 10:36:18 am »
Mu, where do you find all these?!   Super excited

Thanks

Mu, you are amazing!  Where do you find all these fan pics?  But I'm surprised you haven't found mine!   Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

Someday I'll...  Rolling On Floor Laughing

Yeah, no kidding!  Some of these are over a year old.  Where have they been hiding?   LOL sign

Thanks Mu!

Thanks

In the internet... God bless the internet...  Rolling On Floor Laughing

I am surprized MU hasnt found the baby picture of Melinda when she was born...........  Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

That's a great idea Holly!!!  Rolling On Floor Laughing

Thanks Mu. You are amazing how you find all these pictures.    Big hug Big hug

Amazing pictures, amazing Mu!   Thanks

Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing I love you all so much, but that's a secret!!!  Rolling On Floor Laughing  Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
I say if someone give me a visa for USA, and another to Je!!!   Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

Kidding... I'll post more, are so much pics that I can't post everything... my computer is older and is with so much trouble...  Crying Crying and now I'm working  Cheeky and so welcome  this has been a really hard job...  LOL sign that's my pleasure!!!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 10:43:11 am by Mu Doo »

hilarious