Author Topic: Mu's Tribute - Anything's Possible  (Read 3467 times)

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
Mu's Tribute - Anything's Possible
« on: December 20, 2008, 06:36:22 pm »
Mu asked me to convert her tribute to display here as it has been deleted from you tube

the original can be obtained from here (along with the others) - edit by Alan as all Mu's videos have been converted to play online, the orginals have all been put in mu's own directory.

http://www.melindasbackups.com/uploads/mu/
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 10:10:51 am by Alan »

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
Re: Mu's Tribute - Anything's Possible
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 06:48:47 pm »
Beautiful Video! Thanks Mu to share with us. Did touch my heart.  Big hug

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 07:40:46 pm »
Wonderful.  Great job Mu  Huzzah! Huzzah!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 08:52:31 pm »
 Thanks  Mu

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 10:09:00 pm »
Thanks so much, my wonderful Alan! and welcome everyone but remember that's an old video... and because youtube deleted this I lost the date! but is 2007.
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2008, 11:42:24 pm »
Thanks so much, my wonderful Alan! and welcome everyone but remember that's an old video... and because youtube deleted this I lost the date! but is 2007.

Old or new ... your videos are amazing Mu!  Post all of them here.  We don't want any of them to be deleted!   Well DUH
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

angel4peace

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2008, 07:28:53 am »
Mu, I love the video, you are so talented, thank you for sharing it with us. I agree with Desi, please post them all here, they are too precious to lose to Youtube. Thank you , love you sweetie!

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2008, 12:22:45 am »

Old or new ... your videos are amazing Mu!  Post all of them here.  We don't want any of them to be deleted!   Well DUH
Mu, I love the video, you are so talented, thank you for sharing it with us. I agree with Desi, please post them all here, they are too precious to lose to Youtube. Thank you , love you sweetie!

Aww, you both are amazing!!! Alan did this for me!!!  Big hug Big hug Big hug World Hug Thanks guys!!! I love you three so much!!!
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."