Author Topic: Thank you!!!  (Read 9980 times)

Melinda

• Queen of our Hearts and Head of our most humble Family
Thank you!!!
« on: November 15, 2008, 05:28:25 am »
Ok...so I'm ultra sleepy and headed to bed, but I couldn't do that without saying how amazing it was to see some of my backup girls at the show tonight! Nuncrackers is really therapy for me. I love the other nuns, the father and the wonderful kiddos!!! Since this has been a crazy week, they have been my escape. So, thank you guys for coming to something that means the world to me! It's always great to see your smiling faces during any show! You know I love you, but I have to say it again. I love all of you....the ones that were able to come and the ones that have been so mega supportive from home. You guys are a God-send!!!
 Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Oh...and April...grapeape...what were you laughing at?Huh??   Nuh uh

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
Re: Thank you!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 05:37:34 am »
Yesssssss i am so happy that you enjoyed that time to have fun Melinda, you are so amazing in heart and soul. I am happy also the backups end up there they really are great supporter to our mindy-Doo. Thank to mention us the one who didn't meet you yet! I will say thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are a amazing person and i am so happy to support you because you deserve it and you are my number 1#.  Go bed and take some rest Girl. God Bless

californiafan

• Founding Backup #706
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 06:30:38 am »
Melinda! Thanks for stopping by after your opening night! Glad you are having a fun time doing Nuncrackers and that some of the Backups were there to support you. The rest of us wish you the best and send hugs and kisses your way!  We love you sooooo much!!   Big hug   Heartbeat

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
  • Live life with no regrets!
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 06:45:48 am »
Mel
That was incredible!!!!!    You were simply amazing .  It was hilarious. I wanna join your convent!!!!

« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 06:53:20 am by Holly »

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 07:06:46 am »
 Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing  The show was hilarious!  Loved it!  Loved the Village People treatment of the convent song.  LOL sign  And Sister Julia Child of God and Sister Amnesia -- priceless!   Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing   It hit very close to home for me though.  Thanks for doing the show!  We loved it as much as you did!

So we played WII at the hotel after the show.  And heartless Ape made fun of my bowling techniques all night!   Cheeky   Holly was smoking hot in boxing though -- totally Spunky!  It was such a fun evening for us!   

We all love you and support you!   Big hug Big hug Big hug    Thanks 

PS  And Ape was laughing at you!!!   Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 09:34:14 pm by ghopper »
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 07:11:20 am »
Great show Melinda!! Huzzah!   Very funny   LOL sign

Maria, you stink at bowling  Rolling On Floor Laughing

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2008, 07:15:50 am »
Great show Melinda!! Huzzah!   Very funny   LOL sign

Maria, you stink at bowling  Rolling On Floor Laughing

Thanks, Rhonda!   Cheeky   No one like a friend to tell you the truth! 
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 07:21:48 am by ghopper »
  Late Night Vamp Club
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2008, 07:27:21 am »
You are welcome Maria   Big hug

Gemini2

• Founding Backup #510
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2008, 07:36:47 am »
Be nice Girls! Maria can't help it if she is right handed!

That was a Wonderful Show Melinda!!!!

It was Soooooooooo Funny and the characters were GREAT!

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2008, 08:05:27 am »
Melinda,

I'm so glad that opening night went well for you, and that you had backups there to support you.
All our love Big hug World Hug Heartbeat

sannmiller

• Founding Backup #734
  • aka shirley6700
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2008, 08:19:22 am »
You know what, Melinda??  There are some people out here who have never met you like me for instancewho could become downright jealous of those who've seen you in person--on multiple occasions like a gazillion timesInnocent whistle But, I am not going to stoop that low since jealousy is such a base emotion! So, I'll just say: wasn't that an awesome gesture for some of your most terrific backups to show up and support you? Lips Sealed

So glad things went so well!!   Heartbeat  Hope you get a good night's --or day's--worth of sleep! Sleepyhead BTW, I do plan to see you in person in 2009!!  Cloud Nine
"Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart."  (C. Jung)

Sweet Dreams!!!

Babz

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2008, 02:57:05 pm »
So glad it went well last night and that you had so much support!  Huzzah!

Have a great run!

I love you tons!  Big hug

chris-play

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2008, 03:00:30 pm »
Oh .... here they are, I was wondering what they were waiting to say something ... it took Melinda to take you out of the
wolf's glen" ....  LOL sign LOL sign

Tiger

• Founding Backup
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2008, 03:36:03 pm »
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself last night, melinda!  And I'm glad you had the backups there to support you!  love ya! Big hug

Backups,  World Hug
Don't look down on small beginnings - Melinda.

Dani

• Founding Backup #364
  • Grey's Anatomy<3333
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2008, 03:42:07 pm »
So happy some of the Backups were there to support you!!!  banana dance Dancing Banana

I hope to come see you there soon!!!! Love you!! Miss you!!