About Melinda > Welcome New Members

I'd like to really get to know you all:)

(1/3) > >>

Lexi (LMMD):
Hey all you other backups! I am Alexis(which some of you may already know), but I would really like to get to know all of you :) I may know as far as your name, but for most of you that's about it since I'm fairly new to this particular site...But I would like to know a bit more about you so that I have something to talk about...Provided, there are already so many posts on here, but they are old by the time I get to reading them, and then when I comment on them it is sort of by then a forgotten topic=/ But, I hope that this is a chance for me to get to know you all a little more than I do right now, and also for you to get to know me ;D
Much love, Alexis :heartbeat

igabyy:

Hiya Alexis!  ;D

I'm glad you are having fun here. And it's true about the topics, you kinda have to move fast around here... lol...

Hey have you read the Introduce Yourself thread? It has loads of info on all the members. It's fun too.

Have you had a chance to see Melinda? I saw her on the first concert in Sunrise. It was awesome!  :huzzah

chris-play:
Alexis,
If you go and visit the "Playground" section, you will find a lot of funny posts and you will also learn about some of the members and how we like joking and teasing each other. You have to know that there are a few "characters" that we have invented and that we are just writing funny stories about being the "most obsessed" Melinda's fans.
I think that is a good point to start and get the "taste" of how crazy these backups can be! ;D

Lexi (LMMD):

--- Quote from: igabyy on September 16, 2007, 01:53:18 am ---
Hiya Alexis!  ;D

I'm glad you are having fun here. And it's true about the topics, you kinda have to move fast around here... lol...

Hey have you read the Introduce Yourself thread? It has loads of info on all the members. It's fun too.

Have you had a chance to see Melinda? I saw her on the first concert in Sunrise. It was awesome!  :huzzah

--- End quote ---

Hey, I have introduced myself on that, but I didn't really read all of the posts because there were so many, and I wanted to reply to other posts:)
Thjat's so cool that you went to the first concert!!! I didn't get to meet Melinda, but I still had an amazing time! She had sent me a comment on myspace a couplae days before I went to the concert, then at the concert she dedicated "Natural Woman" to me, which was incredible! Then to confirm it I asked her about it on myspace, and she again commened me back:)
Much Love, Alexis :heartbeat

Lexi (LMMD):

--- Quote from: chris-play on September 16, 2007, 02:07:52 am ---Alexis,
If you go and visit the "Playground" section, you will find a lot of funny posts and you will also learn about some of the members and how we like joking and teasing each other. You have to know that there are a few "characters" that we have invented and that we are just writing funny stories about being the "most obsessed" Melinda's fans.
I think that is a good point to start and get the "taste" of how crazy these backups can be! ;D

--- End quote ---

Okay, sounds great thank you! Yeah, I'm deffinately obsessed with Melinda so I think I'll have a lot to say on there:)
Much love, Alexis :heartbeat

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version