Author Topic: Hey ya'll...Melinda here...  (Read 201776 times)

meldoo1

Re: Hey ya'll...Melinda here...
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2007, 12:02:48 pm »
YAY Melinda! Cheesy
see the gorgeous picture in the top left corner of everyone's posts? That's an avatar. You have to take a picture, shrink it down and put it into your profile here.
Feel free to use the picture of us together, I won't mind.   Yes I know, there will be some jealousy,  Fuming tears,  Crying and angry outbursts,   Freaking Out but eventually these lunatics  Out of mind here wil get over it.    Thumbs Up Cheeky  Cheeky HAR
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 03:08:21 am by meldoo1 »

OldSchool80s

« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2007, 12:06:51 pm »
We could probably have Jessica make her a nice one, and I could put it up, but then it would be one of herself, and that would be all kinds of confusing. HUH? sign

See above, the nice pic with you with the blue roses that some super ultra nice person sent you  Grin on behalf of the backups, that's the avatar.

meldoo1

« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2007, 12:22:09 pm »
We could probably have Jessica make her a nice one, and I could put it up, but then it would be one of herself, and that would be all kinds of confusing. HUH? sign

See above, the nice pic with you with the blue roses that some super ultra nice person sent you  Grin on behalf of the backups, that's the avatar.

*cough*suck-up! *cough*

LOL no but seriously, an apple pie avatar..mmmmmmmmmmmm
Woohoo!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 12:26:04 pm by meldoo1 »

Shari

• Founding Backup
    • my blog
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2007, 01:47:59 pm »
I absolutely love it!!! You guys are hilarious. Let's see if I can address some of these...
Brit...as soon as I figure out what an avatar is, I will get one. Jordin doesn't even know and I ask her all my computer questions. 
As for my favorite...only Rhonda knows, but I am easily swayed by sweet tea and apple pie.  :-)
Oh! and Irma can't be stable, cuz a stable person wouldn't last too long in here...I know I'm a little off...

Melinda, you are too funny!!  In fact, all of y'all here are too funny!!  This is why I love ya'll!  Smiley
*Dream Big; Work Hard*

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2007, 02:12:23 pm »

Why would it be confusing? *looks at her own avatar*

Okay, she's not that narcisist.  Cheeky

Vickster

« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2007, 02:24:52 pm »
Mel, all you need to do is choose your favorite picture, whether it be one on the tour, on AI, or even of yourself.  That is called your Avatar and is placed right beside your name.  Kind of signifies who you are on the board  Smiley   Oh, and don't pay any mind to these banterings and boasts from OS and the others.  All delusion!    Out of mind    No pity     I, The Vickster,  am your most devoted fan!   Heartbeat Woohoo! 

shining

• Founding Backup #588
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2007, 02:53:12 pm »
Dear MELINDA,

I see that there are some people on your thread claiming to be your biggest fan.  We all know the truth here!  I have tried very hard to set them straight and I have tried very hard to protect you from their outlandish claims!  They really do know but will not admit that I, Shining aka Dr. Quack aka Teresa am your NUMBER 1 fan of all time!!!!  There is plenty of evidence but I won't go into all that now.  You are a busy woman!  But, we know it's me, don't we, MELINDA?   Halo

P.S. - I just want to tell you again what an honor it was to meet you in Atlanta (Duluth).  I was so excited that I kept repeating myself.  And, you, even with everyone around trying to get your attention, seemed so serene and peaceful.  What an incredible woman you are!  We are blessed!

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2007, 03:00:04 pm »
Melinda, under your name "melinda 2" you have one gold star.  You have to write 50 posts to get 2 gold stars and 100 posts to get 3 stars and 500 posts to get 4 stars. They make us work hard here!  To the far right in small print you will see that you have posted 2 times.  Now I am sorry to tell you that we have cheaters here.  Gemini2 for one decided to wrtie one sentence per post to get her count up, she claims it was "Creative Posting".   Melodramatic   Jessica is special since she works so hard to get us pictures and video clips so she get like 4 blue stars and a special title.   Clapping    Now I don't have the power or I would never let the guess of honor for which this site is devoted to have a gold star like the rest of us, but then again I love you more than them so there I have said it.   Bye bye    I have heard that you like the color purple, let's see if we can do somethnig about this.  Okay ILT people ! ! !   Is Melinda going to come back here and have her special color star ? ! ? !   banana dance
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 03:03:36 pm by rhonda »

igabyy

• Founding Backup
  • Tiernan said: "Irma Is Right"
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2007, 03:25:46 pm »
Melinda, under your name "melinda 2" you have one gold star.  You have to write 50 posts to get 2 gold stars and 100 posts to get 3 stars and 500 posts to get 4 stars. They make us work hard here!  To the far right in small print you will see that you have posted 2 times.  Now I am sorry to tell you that we have cheaters here.  Gemini2 for one decided to wrtie one sentence per post to get her count up, she claims it was "Creative Posting".   Melodramatic   Jessica is special since she works so hard to get us pictures and video clips so she get like 4 blue stars and a special title.   Clapping    Now I don't have the power or I would never let the guess of honor for which this site is devoted to have a gold star like the rest of us, but then again I love you more than them so there I have said it.   Bye bye    I have heard that you like the color purple, let's see if we can do somethnig about this.  Okay ILT people ! ! !   Is Melinda going to come back here and have her special color star ? ! ? !   banana dance

Okay... I love you Rhonda but we must clarify something.... we were ALREADY planning this, so don't think for a minute when the avatar and stars show up that it had anything to do with you.   Cheeky
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 03:52:07 pm by igabyy »

igabyy

• Founding Backup
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2007, 03:51:27 pm »
Oh! and Irma can't be stable, cuz a stable person wouldn't last too long in here...I know I'm a little off...

HUH? sign  excuse me I have something to address.... ok so you MAY have a point there  Blush  but considering the fact that Donna and Rhonda bribe people with passes and sweet tea and apple pie  Cheeky  not for long hehee... Shining is NOT a real Dr.... and keeps repeating herself, shocking I know...  Jaw-Dropping  Melrocks thinks she has property in FL  Rolling On Floor Laughing  and Tiernan is delusional  Loser  I AM indeed the most stable   Innocent whistle  AND the most devoted... ask my dogs who have to do flip flops to get my attention away from the computer to let them out and feed them  No pity   
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 04:38:27 pm by igabyy »

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2007, 03:59:47 pm »
I absolutely love it!!! You guys are hilarious. Let's see if I can address some of these...
Brit...as soon as I figure out what an avatar is, I will get one. Jordin doesn't even know and I ask her all my computer questions. 
As for my favorite...only Rhonda knows, but I am easily swayed by sweet tea and apple pie.  :-)

Hehe, I'm starting to catch on to this site a little!!!
We did it!

chris-play

« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2007, 04:19:36 pm »

HUH? sign  excuse me I have something to address.... ok so you MAY have a point there  Blush  but considering the fact that Donna and Rhonda bribe people with passes and sweet tea and apple pie  Cheeky  not for long hehee... Shining is NOT a real Dr.... and keeps repeating herself, shocking I know...  Jaw-Dropping  Melrocks thinks she has property is FL  Rolling On Floor Laughing  and Tiernan is delusional  Loser  I AM indeed the most stable   Innocent whistle  AND the most devoted... ask my dogs who have to do flip flops to get my attention away from the computer to let them out and feed them  No pity   

Emmh emmh ... Irma, you have forgotten me ... or may be you thought I can match you as the most devoted most obsessed most favorite fan of the smoothest voice in the world, of the sweetest woman in the world, of the purest heart in the world ... come here Melinda, let me give you a   Big hug

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2007, 04:27:50 pm »
You see Melinda how they do me  Crying   I have to tell them what they are doing wrong and the igabby (Irma) comes right behind me and acts that they are already on this about your star color   Melodramatic   I get no respect or credit for anything   Brick wall    Crying    All she had to say was great idea Rhonda, but no !  Zero, nano, nothing    Duh

cheekym

• Founding Backup
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2007, 04:36:45 pm »
OK---YOU ARE ALL INSANE!  This is my first post, by the way...and I was a founder so that's embarrassing...but see, I have a life.  I'm kidding--I love you all!  Melinda--I didn't know what an avatar was until I started reading these boards...and clearly (since I still don't have one) I am overwhelmed by the description of how to get one!  Can't someone just do it for me?!?!?!?!  Maybe the one of Melinda holding my cupcakes?!?!?  Please help your backup sister...thank you!! xxMeredith

igabyy

• Founding Backup
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2007, 04:41:50 pm »
Maybe the one of Melinda holding my cupcakes?!?!? 

Uhmm... would you like to rephrase that ??  Innocent whistle

hilarious