Author Topic: Hey ya'll...Melinda here...  (Read 188652 times)

Vickster

Re: Hey ya'll...Melinda here...
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2007, 03:44:21 am »
Donna, we're royalty.

You're the Pass Princess, I'm the media queen.

We just are.

You're the Queen of Everything, Jess.  We wuv you!  Heartbeat  YOU ROCK!  Rocker

Tiernan

« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2007, 04:08:04 am »
Hey, Melinda girrrlll!  Are we gonna set these people straight or what?  Out of mind  I have been your sickest, most obsessed fan for months now and you know it.  Go ahead and tell them.  It's too cruel to let them continue to drown in their delusions any longer.  Go ahead, tell 'em.  Cheeky  Oh, I know you don't want to hurt anybody's feelings, okay, I'll say it for you.  Melinda wants me to tell all of you that she loves you all very much and appreciates you and values your support.  However, she needs to make it perfectly clear to all of you (especially Ms. Indigo and Donna the Puerile Princess) that I, Tiernan (Catherine, whatever she wants to call me) am her number one fan and she has always loved me best.  Winner  I told you all how when I met her after the concert in Philly to make sure she got the flowers I sent that she squealed in delight and jumped up and down hollering "She's here, she's here, Catherine's finally here!"  I mean, everyone just stared at her in amazement at how excited she was.  (It was actually a little embarrassing because I'm such a modest person.)  Blush  She even told me that she wished that Rhonda, Cris, Indigo, Shining, Old School Donna and others had even one half of my warmth and charm.  C'mon Mel, you can tell them, you know you want to.  Don't believe everything that you read about me here Melinda, I'm sorry to have to tell you that some of your supporters tell fibs and most of them are about me!  Fuming They're just jealous of how close you and I are - like sisters really.   Thumbs Up

Thank God you are here so you can straighten them all out and back me up here - they are all out to get me!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 04:12:19 am by Tiernan »

OldSchool80s

« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2007, 04:10:36 am »
 Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2007, 04:17:33 am »
Well look what the cat dragged up two post up ! ! !   Jaw-Dropping

OldSchool80s

« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2007, 04:19:38 am »
I think it's what the cat coughed up actually.   Puking

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2007, 04:25:11 am »
Not in the south, cats drag up rats and snakes and such, get my drift ?   Roll Eyes

Tiernan

« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2007, 04:32:24 am »
You see Melinda?  Do you see what I have to put up with?  Melodramatic You are not gonna believe the things they all say to me.  Horrible, hateful things, because they know that you love me best and that I am your biggest fan.  It's not fair, I just try to be such a loving, gentle person and be as nice as I know how and they all treat me like this!  No pity Poor me, poor, poor me!  Boo Hoo!  Crying Crying Crying (Mel?  Now would be a good time to let them have it okay?  Mel? )

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2007, 04:47:31 am »
Tiernan, I forgot to tell you, Melinda knows where you ended up after you left the outhouse in Nutbush ! !  Yuck

igabyy

• Founding Backup
  • Tiernan said: "Irma Is Right"
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2007, 05:05:35 am »
Melinda Melinda Melinda  Melodramatic
I just will like to explain that these are career oriented women...  Jaw-Dropping 
I know I know... hard to believe  Out of mind  they do mean well though... I think...  Innocent whistle

All kidding aside, we do love to laugh and have fun, but still work really hard on your behalf always  Woohoo!

( Shhh: between you and I... I'm also the stable one of the bunch... Halo)

« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 05:28:02 am by igabyy »

Melrocks

« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2007, 05:51:42 am »
Irma is the stable one? Freaking Out  And I have some Florida real estate to sell. Innocent whistle 

If you must know, the only sane one here is me, that's right, your Canadian cousin.   After all, we all know that Canadians are modest, humble, talented, and sweet - just like our wonderful Melinda.Gorgegous
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 05:54:54 am by Melrocks »

Melinda

• Queen of our Hearts and Head of our most humble Family
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2007, 05:52:36 am »
I absolutely love it!!! You guys are hilarious. Let's see if I can address some of these...
Brit...as soon as I figure out what an avatar is, I will get one. Jordin doesn't even know and I ask her all my computer questions. 
As for my favorite...only Rhonda knows, but I am easily swayed by sweet tea and apple pie.  :-)
Oh! and Irma can't be stable, cuz a stable person wouldn't last too long in here...I know I'm a little off...

AnotherAmyCA

• Melinda Rocks!
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2007, 05:58:39 am »
Melinda- You are amazing! I am not normally a big fan girl but I am with you.Smiley
Proud Backup- I love you Melinda!

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2007, 06:04:33 am »
I absolutely love it!!! You guys are hilarious. Let's see if I can address some of these...
Brit...as soon as I figure out what an avatar is, I will get one. Jordin doesn't even know and I ask her all my computer questions. 
As for my favorite...only Rhonda knows, but I am easily swayed by sweet tea and apple pie.  :-)
Oh! and Irma can't be stable, cuz a stable person wouldn't last too long in here...I know I'm a little off...
I love you so much, Melinda.  You are too funny.  Smiley

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2007, 06:52:54 am »

Melinda, I beg you to please tell these twits that you already love me the most.  Every time I try to tell Chris she get soooo upset.  That is why I needed it in writing.  I haven't showed her yet, I have been waiting for the right moment.  The Brit you refer to is Alan.  He is the one I gave you the video of.  We were not sure if you ever got to see it.  I thought he did a fantastic job and we wanted to make sure you saw it.  I had a list with me in Greensboro to show you the type of humor we had but I was hesitant to show you.  Your time is so precious and I did not want to be too much of a bother.    Waving

OldSchool80s

« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2007, 10:55:21 am »

What about money gifts, Mel? Are you at all into money gifts??? Scratch chin  Or could I perhaps interest you in an afterparty pass in Baltimore for you and a guest?   Cheeky

Love, the Pass Princess. 

hilarious