Author Topic: Hey ya'll...Melinda here...  (Read 151480 times)

Vickster

Re: Hey ya'll...Melinda here...
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2007, 01:00:29 am »
Melinda . .maybe you want an avatar of one of us, since we all have one of you.   Cheesy

Darth?   LOL sign

Tiger

• Founding Backup
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2007, 01:12:26 am »
 Smiley Hi, Melinda!  I  Heartbeat YOU!  Thank you for your thoughtfulness, your decision to share yourself and your talents with the rest of the world, your sense of humor, your kindness, your beauty, YOU!  We enjoy you and your music! 
Don't look down on small beginnings - Melinda.

OldSchool80s

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2007, 02:50:19 am »
Hi Melinda . .I just wanted to warn you about some of the folks on this board.  Tongue Out  I am not going to name names because they know who they are.   Out of mind  But now that you are here, perhaps, you can settle a little friendly debate we have been having. Each of them foolishly seems to think that they are your favorite fan, that you love them most.  Out of mind Out of mind  Is that insane or what???  I know you told me not to tell anyone when we met in NJ, but I just can't take their posturing anymore . .I am in fact your favorite fan.  Honesty is always the best policy, and I believe that applies here.    Just come right out and tell them!!  Halo  They have all the evidence . . .how I get showered with party passes . . they don't call me the "Pass Princess" for nuttin . .or maybe they just call me Princess . . .no matter  Undecided  Anyway, I don't want to bother you, but could you like . . um . . .shut them up? Thumbs Up  This really gets exhausting at my age. Melodramatic
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 03:05:32 am by OldSchool80s »

meldoo1

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2007, 03:03:13 am »
Hi Melinda . .I just wanted to warn you about some of the folks on this board.  Tongue Out  I am not going to name names because they know who they are.   Out of mind  But now that you are here, perhaps, you can settle a little friendly debate we have been having. Each of them foolishly seem to think that they are your favorite fan.  Out of mind Out of mind  Is that insane or what???  I know you told me not to tell anyone when we met in NJ, but I just can't take their posturing anymore . .I am in fact your favorite fan.  Honesty is always the best policy, and I believe that applies here.    Just come right out and tell them!!  Halo  They have all the evidence . . .how I get showered with party passes . . they don't call me the "Pass Princess" for nuttin . .or maybe they just call me Princess . . .no matter  Undecided  Anyway, I don't want to bother you, but could you like . . um . . .shut them up? Thumbs Up  This really gets exhausting at my age. Melodramatic
LOLOL so Melinda..I see you have met the dilusional Donna..poor dear. I keep trying to tell her that those were not party passes, but used up bus tickets that security found on the ground outside of the venue. But, you know old people..senility starts to kick in   Duh....maybe the hearing aid isn't turned up as loud as it needs to be, I don't know.  Cheeky
And as far as the princess is concerned, she was only named as such so that we could call her by her nickname..PP.  Again, old age, probably can't hold it like she used to.....
so sorry you had to be subjected to this nonsense. We will be calling the nursing home, to let them know she has escaped...AGAIN.

LMAO LOVE YOU SWEETUMS!!!! 
  Hug  (((SQUEEZES)))
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 03:32:13 am by meldoo1 »

Vickster

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2007, 03:17:27 am »
And as far as the princess is concerned, she was only named as such so that we could call her by her nickname..PP.  Again, old age, probably can't hold it like she used to.....
so sorry you had to be subjected to this nonsense. We will be calling the nursing home, to let them know she has escaped...AGAIN.

Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing   Oh, you're gonna pay for that one, Stacia.  Big time.  Watch out for her.

chris-play

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2007, 03:21:04 am »
OMG!!! Melinda, I knew it, yes I knew it. At first I had to deal only with Tiernan, Indigo and Rhonda. It was just the four of us "fighting" to be your most obsessed fan  Freaking Out You know, we always put ourselves in really weird situations trying to get to you  Halo) and Dr. Quack (aka as Shining) and Alan (the Brit) helped us more than once to get out of trouble ... but they got caught into this obsession too and so there was six of us "fighting" to be your most obsessed fan ... And that was fine. But now, after she met you in New York City, OldSchool80s (aka as Donna), has completely lost her mind, she thinks she is a Princess and she is going around telling everybody that you have crowned her your favorite fan ...  Melodramatic well, yes, she needs some help, and that is why I really hope that Dr. Quack takes care of her as soon as possible ... in the meantime, I hope that you are enjoying our home ... I am sure that Rhonda will come soon with some swee tea and apple pie ...  Running away

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2007, 03:25:46 am »
I see now that we have two people on this board that thinks it is all about them.  First it was Tiernan (Catherine by real name) just so you know Melinda. She thinks everything  should be "me, me, me".      Melodramatic    Now we have little Miss Pass Princess (Donna/OldSchool).  She gives out a few passes and thinks it is all about her now.    Yuck    Two self absorbed dweebs that wants attention all the time.   Out of mind   These are only two of your obsessed fans that most of us try to protect you from.    LOL sign
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 03:40:39 am by OldSchool80s »

igabyy

• Founding Backup
  • Tiernan said: "Irma Is Right"
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2007, 03:29:19 am »

Oh no... Melodramatic  the alter egos are starting to come out...  Out of mind i shouda known...   
Scratch chin perhaps Chanel may use her high heels and straighten out these delusional personalities...  Running away

meldoo1

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2007, 03:29:47 am »

Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing   Oh, you're gonna pay for that one, Stacia.  Big time.  Watch out for her.

Vicki my darling, thanks for your concern, but I am not afraid of her! Bring it on PP!   Yikes Running away

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2007, 03:31:11 am »
By the way Melinda, Chris-play a few posts above me here, I haven't showed her what you wrote about me yet.  I am saving it for the right time.   Huzzah!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 03:35:30 am by rhonda »

OldSchool80s

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2007, 03:32:58 am »
Oh, well, Miss Stacia, you just go ahead and pick on me for my age, but when I am 87, you'll be 80, and you know what we both will be?  OLD!!! Cheeky  As for Vickster, when that day comes, poor old gal would be making it into the Guinesss Book of World Records.

And ya'll know that I'm still a baby compared to most of this crew.  Grin  Here you are comparitively young as long as you are not quite old enough to be Melinda's mom.  Yikes  But regardless, I am the favored child.   Cheeky  So there!!!

Love, the Pass Princess
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 03:36:14 am by OldSchool80s »

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2007, 03:38:10 am »
Donna, we're royalty.

You're the Pass Princess, I'm the media queen.

We just are.

Vickster

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2007, 03:40:28 am »
Oh, well, Miss Stacia, you just go ahead and pick on me for my age, but when I am 87, you'll be 80, and you know what we both will be?  OLD!!! Cheeky  As for Vickster, when that day comes, poor old gal would be making it into the Guinesss Book of World Records.

And ya'll know that I'm still a baby compared to most of this crew.  Grin  Here you are comparitively young as long as you are not quite old enough to be Melinda's mom.  Yikes  But regardless, I am the favored child.   Cheeky  So there!!!

Love, the Pass Princess

THE WHAT?  GUINESS BOOK, YA GOT ME IN NOW?  Oh, this is gonna be sweet, oh lordy, you need to be watching your britches now, Missy.  Fuming     I'll get you, and your little dog, too, my pretty!

OldSchool80s

« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2007, 03:42:34 am »
I see now that we have two people on this board that thinks it is all about them.  First it was Tiernan (Catherine by real name) just so you know Melinda. She thinks everything  should be "me, me, me".          Now we have little Miss Pass Princess (Donna/OldSchool).  She gives out a few passes and thinks it is all about her now.        Two self absorbed dweebs that wants attention all the time.      These are only two of your obsessed fans that most of us try to protect you from.   

Well, the Pass Princess got to hear Natural Woman live tonight over the phone from a GRATEFUL member of this board who was at show tonight flying the love.  Give a kiss

Donna, we're royalty.

You're the Pass Princess, I'm the media queen.

We just are.

As usual, the lovely Je with the most sense of any of the crackpots on this site. Wink

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2007, 03:44:13 am »

Love, the Pass Princess
Hope you give me a pass to meet Melinda at one of her solo concerts.  Smiley