Author Topic: Hey ya'll...Melinda here...  (Read 151487 times)

sueintucson

• Founding Backup #676
  • intelligent, diplomatic, inquisitve, serene
    • Melinda Doolittle Backup
Re: Hey ya'll...Melinda here...
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2007, 07:30:41 pm »
Thanks so much, Melinda, for visiting & giving us your love!  We will continue to support you in any way we can.   Smiley

« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 07:54:49 pm by sueintucson »
Sue

www.myspace.com/sueintucson

Stand often in the company of dreamers:
  they tickle your common sense & believe you can achieve
  things which are impossible.
          maryanne radmacher

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2007, 07:43:20 pm »
What a great thread to come back of holiday too.   Huzzah! Just the second one I have read.

Thank you Melinda for dropping by.

Valerie

• Founding Backup #395
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2007, 07:52:13 pm »
Love you, Melinda!  Rock On sign

eta - I just realized this is my 50th post! How perfect  Cheesy   
   Vegas Vamp

Labelle

• Founding Backup #692
  • Charming,Expressive,Unselfish,Sanguine
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2007, 07:55:11 pm »
Dear Melinda,
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by.  As one of your international fans - I live in Vancouver Canada - I want you to know how much you're loved beyond the US borders.  We couldn't vote for you on AI, (and believe me some of us went to great lengths to circumvent the system to find a way to vote) but we love just the same.   Hope to see you in concert in my hometown someday. Rocker Rocker Rocker

Yes thank you so much for stopping by Melinda. Each day we love you just a little bit more. I am praying that I will get to meet you one day. You are such an amazing person, too beautiful for words. 
I love you Heartbeat Hug
Gale
  I want to be all that I am capable of becoming....(Katherine Mansfield)

Gemini2

• Founding Backup #510
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2007, 08:25:51 pm »
Thank you for stopping by. We really appreciate you taking the time to say "Hi".

I hope to get to meet you in person someday!

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2007, 10:10:31 pm »
Melinda, I am so happy to see that sweet message! I know that it is in your heart to meet the rest of us who have not yet had the chance to meet you...As it is of course in our heart to meet you too!!! It would be the greatest dream come true! I love you so much Melinda, ad I keep the "dreaming BIG" in my heart, and I hope that it works out! I want to meet you so badly!!! You are such an inspiration to all of us, and we will continue to support you throughout the rest of your career!!!
Love you tons, Alexis backup #716, baby backup #13 Heartbeat
ps: I am so glad that you keep so updated with this site, you are such a sweatheart!!! Hug
We did it!

igabyy

• Founding Backup
  • Tiernan said: "Irma Is Right"
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2007, 10:44:33 pm »

Hey sweet Melinda,

We invite you to read the thread "Introduce Yourself" if you haven't already. You'll learn a lot about your Backups there...  Wink

OldSchool80s

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2007, 10:52:49 pm »
Melinda . .maybe you want an avatar of one of us, since we all have one of you.   Cheesy

(Ok, MOST of us, Alan!!!  Tongue Out)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 01:58:26 am by OldSchool80s »

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2007, 10:56:13 pm »
Melinda . .maybe you want an avatar of one of us, since we all have one of you.   Cheesy
That sounds cute.  Smiley

Shari

• Founding Backup
    • my blog
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2007, 11:48:52 pm »
Awww, you are too sweet for taking the time to come and post a message here!!

You're so devoted to your fans, and I appreciate that so very much, as I know everyone else does, as well. Thank you so much for all you do for us, from your myspace tour blogs to answering people's comments to posting messages ... and ESPECIALLY for all you do for us before, during, and after the concerts.  I can't begin to tell you how much happiness you have brought to so many people.  You have done so much for us and you always go out of your way for us -- that means the world.  You're not only this absolutely amazing singer and performer, but one of the most genuine and kind people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.  Thank you for everything you did for me, thank you for everything you do for all of us, thank you for showing us all the importance of dreaming big.  You are a sweetheart for all you do, and I hope you know how genuinely we appreciate it. You're simply the best!!  It is an honor to be your fan.

Thanks again for everything you did not only for me (I'm STILL telling people all about it!!  Hopefully I'll have the chance to talk with you again and thank you in person)!! 

Shari  Smiley
*Dream Big; Work Hard*

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
    • Chandler's Zen
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2007, 11:53:18 pm »

Heh - speak for your self.

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2007, 11:59:07 pm »

Look Brit, if Melinda chose you, you would be on cloud nine and you know it    Bye bye

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
    • Chandler's Zen
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2007, 12:12:41 am »

Look Brit, if Melinda chose you, you would be on cloud nine and you know it    Bye bye

I might be  Cloud Nine but I would also be  Blush - I don't want to think of Melinda in my worn out wreck of a carcus.

NO what I meant was, I look like ME - so not all of us look like Melinda.

californiafan

• Founding Backup #706
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2007, 12:34:58 am »
YAY!!! Melinda!!! Grin Grin

You are such a gift to us. You bring joy to so many people....in your songs, in the way you treat people, and in the things you do. WE LOVE YOU Heartbeat Heartbeat Heartbeat

alohabyana

• Founding Backup #590
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2007, 12:56:53 am »
Hi Melinda,
Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to drop by and say hello.  We backups love you dearly and wish you much success.  May God always bless and keep you.

Much Aloha,
Ann Adams

hilarious