Author Topic: Hey ya'll...Melinda here...  (Read 151481 times)

Melinda

• Queen of our Hearts and Head of our most humble Family
Hey ya'll...Melinda here...
« on: September 15, 2007, 04:51:09 pm »
Yay! Your beautiful site is back! Well, I just wanted to drop by and say that I love you all and I am so happy that I have gotten a chance to meet some of you, hug your necks and put a face with a name. You all are amazing, but I am sure you already know that.  Wink  I absolutely love you all and I am so grateful for all that you do. Know that I pray for you daily and can't wait to meet the rest of you!
Love,
Melinda

igabyy

• Founding Backup
  • Tiernan said: "Irma Is Right"
Re: Hey ya'll...Melinda here...
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 04:56:57 pm »

Thank you so much Melinda for visiting our humble home and that you are pleased with what you see. We are here to just love you to pieces and support you in everything that you do.

You're absolutely wonderful and deserve all the blessings coming your way. And we'll always be behind you backing you all the way through.

Lots of love,
Irma

OldSchool80s

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 04:58:27 pm »
OMG, I think my heart just literally turned to mush. Give a kiss  How will I show my face in NYC ever again?   Grin

Love ya, Melinda  banana dance
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 05:07:53 pm by OldSchool80s »

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 05:06:44 pm »
Thanks so much for dropping by !   Huzzah!   We will continue to support you and love you all the way   Thanks

chris-play

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 05:23:30 pm »
Melinda,  thank you so much for letting us know that you like our home! You are always more than welcome to come visit and chat with us  Grin There will always be some sweet tea and apple pie waiting for you ...  Rocker

Vickster

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 05:30:09 pm »
OH!   Thank you, Melinda.  Welcome!   Huzzah!  I am so honored and humbled....words cannot express......  Faint

Melrocks

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2007, 05:31:12 pm »
Dear Melinda,
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by.  As one of your international fans - I live in Vancouver Canada - I want you to know how much you're loved beyond the US borders.  We couldn't vote for you on AI, (and believe me some of us went to great lengths to circumvent the system to find a way to vote) but we love just the same.  Hope to see you in concert in my hometown someday. Rocker Rocker Rocker

meldoo1

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2007, 05:36:42 pm »
YAY MEL!
We love you, ALL of us!  Grin
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 06:03:51 pm by meldoo1 »

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2007, 05:58:51 pm »
Awww...so glad she finally posted on here.  She is such a sweetie.  Cheesy

angel4peace

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2007, 06:12:02 pm »
Dearest Melinda Rose Rose Rose Rose

I am in tears, you are such an amazing women to take the time out of your busy schedule to take the time to visit us. You have blessed on in more ways then you will ever know! You inspire us.... many of us have been with you since your audition and the AI board.  Words fail me, you are truly a model of grace, dignity and compassion.
Bless you
angel

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2007, 06:28:54 pm »
 Give a kiss

We love you!

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2007, 06:33:24 pm »
By the way, I think Alan saved 'Melinda Doolittle' username for you, just in case.  Grin

jenprays

• Founding Backup #279
  • nice, congenial, spiritual
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2007, 06:36:45 pm »
Yeah!! I am glad you were able to log in...I hope you have a wonderful day...and thanks for the reminder about unity...
I love being the mama 'cause I get to tell people what to do! Melinda Doolittle

Bernie

• Founding Backup #455
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2007, 06:45:12 pm »
Dearest Melinda,

I am so delighted to see you here and read your post here!  We all love you so much,... I love you so much...with your presence we are again one big happy family.  I, and we, look forward to your blossoming into the career of the major star, the major interpreter of American Song, the beloved sweetheart of all the world which lies already before you.  How wonderful and gratified we are, and I am, that you have found the time in your grueling tour schedule to come visit us in the home we have built to be your 'backups'.  I am still spreading the joy which was mine when I met you, and introducing others to your work and your general wonderfulness.

I look forward to seeing you again in Manchester a week from tomorrow, and to your CD and (if I am lucky) your upcoming appearances in NY and elsewhere.

Good luck, thank you, thank you for your work, your kindness, your love, and your coming here to visit.

Your fan,
Bernie
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 07:03:14 pm by Bernie »
Your supporter and fan in Boston, Bernie

shining

• Founding Backup #588
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2007, 07:03:30 pm »
Oh, MELINDA, thank you so much for your message!  We are all so grateful!   Thanks

I can't tell you, although I tried to in Atlanta when I had the great fortune of meeting you, how much you have meant to so many people, how much you have inspired us, and how you have brought so many people together.  You are an exceptional woman and have the voice of an angel!  I look forward to your wonderful career!  Much love - Shining/Teresa

hilarious