About Melinda > New! Member Feedback

Suggestions

(1/22) > >>

Jessica:
I sent this as a PM to Irma, but I'm posting here because I want to hear (read) what you guys think of these.

I have some suggestions, please ignore them if it's too much. LOL
But I think that in order to organize the forum we need different sections for pictures, videos, and off topic.

General Melinda Discussion
Pictures
Videos
Concerts and Appereances
TV & Radio

I think it would be good to have a Welcome section, so people won't post 'hi i'm new' in other sections. A Suggestions section is always good too. Off topic section and maybe Games section.

And I think it would be good to have a section for charities.

What do you think?

Alan:

--- Quote from: Jessica on August 26, 2007, 11:15:20 pm ---
Pictures
Videos
Concerts and Appereances
TV & Radio

--- End quote ---

Jess - can you list the sections and then forums that you see

We have most of this - can you not see them (we may have the permissions wrong)

chris-play:

--- Quote from: Jessica on August 26, 2007, 11:15:20 pm ---I sent this as a PM to Irma, but I'm posting here because I want to hear (read) what you guys think of these.

I have some suggestions, please ignore them if it's too much. LOL
But I think that in order to organize the forum we need different sections for pictures, videos, and off topic.

Pictures
Videos
Concerts and Appereances
TV & Radio

I think it would be good to have a Welcome section, so people won't post 'hi i'm new' in other sections. A Suggestions section is always good too. Off topic section and maybe Games section.

And I think it would be good to have a section for charities.

What do you think?

--- End quote ---

Jessica,
we were trying not to make a carbon copy of the other site. Therre is a section called
"Melinda's appearances" which may be could be chanded in just "Melinda"
and then we could add in that section a "Melinda's discussion".
I think that everything else Melinda related is there.

I agree that a section "Suggestion" will help to keep those threads separated from other general topics

And the welcome section, always to avoid carbon copying, could be "Introduce yourself" or something like that

What do you all think ?

Jessica:

--- Quote from: chris-play on August 26, 2007, 11:29:36 pm ---Jessica,
we were trying not to make a carbon copy of the other site. Therre is a section called

I agree that a section "Suggestion" will help to keep those threads separated from other general topics

And the welcome section, always to avoid carbon copying, could be "Introduce yourself" or something like that

What do you all think ?

--- End quote ---
Exactly. We don't want a copy of other sites. I'm just thinking about what makes it easier for navigation.
I just saw the other sections Alan mentioned. Pictures and Videos sections. Shall I start to work now? LOL

Bernie:

--- Quote from: Jessica on August 26, 2007, 11:35:13 pm ---
--- Quote from: chris-play on August 26, 2007, 11:29:36 pm ---Jessica,

What do you all think ?

--- End quote ---
Exactly. We don't want a copy of other sites. I'm just thinking about what makes it easier for navigation.
I just saw the other sections Alan mentioned. Pictures and Videos sections. Shall I start to work now? LOL

--- End quote ---

Yes, please do --- we were hoping you would!

Perhaps we should hope for indices more organized than the other site, i.e., a page listed by concert/appearance with links to media from that concert/appearance.

I wonder, also, if we can avoid the trap of the other site where everyone (including myself) reads the "general" topic and misses content on other topics.  I'm not sure how to fix that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version