Author Topic: It's Your Love on You Tube  (Read 7599 times)

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
Re: It's Your Love on You Tube
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2008, 02:37:41 pm »
That's my fav too! All the videos backup's channel are in my fav...  Rolling On Floor Laughing all Mel's videos!!!  Freaking Out Rolling On Floor Laughing
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Shari

• Founding Backup
    • my blog
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2008, 01:39:22 am »
I can't wait to hear the entire thing!!  Huzzah!
*Dream Big; Work Hard*

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2008, 02:41:10 am »
The song is beautiful!! <3
"You have a wonderful scream" - Melinda

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2008, 01:41:40 am »
Over 3000 views! \o/

w00sh

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2008, 01:44:13 am »
I think this is the video that I posted on my site to let people hear the snippet of Melinda's new song, it's such an amazing song.

The full version is going to be hot.

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2008, 01:47:44 am »
I think this is the video that I posted on my site to let people hear the snippet of Melinda's new song, it's such an amazing song.

Yes, that's the video you used!  Thumbs Up

We are glad that many blogs and sites are linking our video. We want to get as many people as possible to listen to this snippet, because we are sure everybody is gonna love it and buy the CD!

w00sh

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2008, 01:54:45 am »
I will do another post with the tracklist for the album, does anyone know if the one people listed in the replies on my site is official or not please?

You did a great job of the video, the song is incredible. Roll on the full version.  banana dance

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2008, 02:11:28 am »
I will do another post with the tracklist for the album, does anyone know if the one people listed in the replies on my site is official or not please?

You did a great job of the video, the song is incredible. Roll on the full version.  banana dance

The track list comes from a reviewer who has an early copy of the CD.  See http://www.melindasbackups.com/forum/index.php?topic=2913.0
The song titles are correct per Melinda so I would say that's as official as it gets.   LOL sign
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

w00sh

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2008, 02:29:33 am »
That's great, thankyou.

I'll do another post soon with the tracklist for the album, etc.