Author Topic: I got nothing...  (Read 7873 times)

Melinda

• Queen of our Hearts and Head of our most humble Family
I got nothing...
« on: October 10, 2008, 04:54:41 am »
So the title may be a bit deceptive, but after trying for 3 days to come up with a new way to say thank you with all my heart...I got nothing!

You guys are the most amazing group of people I have ever met in my entire life. Thank you so much for making this the best non-birthday ever! You might be wondering why I call it my non-birthday...well, I spent the entire day flying back into Nashville from Lakisha's beautiful wedding and then I landed that evening, got in my car and drove straight to a rehearsal. So, I had decided to postpone my birthday until I could fully enjoy it...hence, October is my birthday month and it might seep into November.  :-)
Anyway, when I finally crawled into my house that night, I had some of the most wonderful gifts ever! So...thank you so very much for the amazing well wishes in some of the coolest online cards I have ever seen...thank you for the massage (you have NO idea!)...AND quadruple thank you for donating money to the Belmont scholarship fund. You guys are the most creative and thoughtful bunch in the entire world. Thanks for making me smile even when my teeth felt tired. I love you more than I can ever tell you so...I got nothing!

Love,
Me

Sally

Re: I got nothing...
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 04:59:02 am »
Melinda, if you got nothing, I want what you have, cause its plenty!!!  You are so welcome. Hugs, I Love You ( I feel like a record stuck on the same statement).  You deserve the best of everything and I know for me if I could give you it ALL I surely would.

Thanks for being a Blessing to me and all of us.   Big hug

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 05:00:41 am »
We love you, Melinda!!! Big hug Big hug Big hug

mcaro05

• Founding Backup #753
  • Lively, compassionate, gracious, introspective.
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 05:01:16 am »
Melinda,
Oh my goodness, you poor thing. Hope you are getting some rest now.  Big hug Thanks for everything you do for us. We love you so much Smiley Glad you enjoyed the online card! We love you VERY much!!  Big hug Big hug Big hug

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 05:03:48 am »
Melinda we love you girl. I know lately you travel alot and really busy. Get some rest! I am ready to celebrate your birthday all the month of October with you.  Thank you so much Melinda. You deserve everything you such a sweet and wonderful person in heart.  Big hug Big hug

happybackup

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 05:08:16 am »
Less of me Lord and More of YOU!  That is sort of what "I've got nothing means" 

Melinda, we are a manifestation of you, our inspiration.  We all do love and support you.

HAVE A HAPPY BIRTH MONTH! 

sueintucson

• Founding Backup #676
  • intelligent, diplomatic, inquisitve, serene
    • Melinda Doolittle Backup
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 05:09:25 am »
Melinda, you're very welcome!   Rose Rose

Have a wonderful birthday month, or longer.................!  Thumbs Up

We love you!   Big hug Big hug

Sue (with "Amazing Love" on repeat!)
Sue

www.myspace.com/sueintucson

Stand often in the company of dreamers:
  they tickle your common sense & believe you can achieve
  things which are impossible.
          maryanne radmacher

Indigo54

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 05:11:00 am »
I know what you mean, Melinda.  I feel the same way everytime I try to put into words all the joy I have now cuz of you and the Backups.  You got me forever!!!  Rose

californiafan

• Founding Backup #706
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2008, 05:25:40 am »
Melinda you make me tired just reading about everything you do. Even the purple stars in your title are tired!  You've worn them out. They're just little asterisks now!!!  Yikes

Stay well. Rest when you can. Remember we love you and will always be here for you!

Dianne  Heartbeat

Gemini2

• Founding Backup #510
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2008, 05:35:16 am »
You're right Dianne ...those poor little stars are plum worn out!

Melinda I hope you get a well deserved rest sometime soon! You do so much for everyone else... you need some good old fashioned Melinda Time!

Have a good BD Month and enjoy every day that you can!

Love Ya!
Gem

sannmiller

• Founding Backup #734
  • aka shirley6700
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2008, 05:49:51 am »
Dearest Melinda--

You possess a bountiful supply of SOMETHING!! And, we are blessed because you share it with us. You need to get some rest, young lady. It makes me dizzy just thinking about all that you are doing.  Then, why not celebrate your birthday for a whole year. It seems that the year is going to be an awesome one for you (and for us)!! We love you. Wub Wub Wub

Shirley Miller
"Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart."  (C. Jung)

Sweet Dreams!!!

Valerie

• Founding Backup #395
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2008, 07:23:26 am »
Hi, Melinda! I hope you are able to get some rest and relaxation. Enjoy your birthday month!  Rose Rose Big hug
   Vegas Vamp

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2008, 07:41:57 am »
Melinda you make me tired just reading about everything you do. Even the purple stars in your title are tired!  You've worn them out. They're just little asterisks now!!!  Yikes

Stay well. Rest when you can. Remember we love you and will always be here for you!

Dianne  Heartbeat

Looks like I lost a file on the last upgrade.  Unfortunately, at the moment, I can't find another copy of it, so I'll have to re-create it.

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2008, 07:55:57 am »
I hope you get some down time and get to celebrate!  You deserve it!   Big hug
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2008, 11:14:36 am »
Melinda,

This may be the first time I can say I'm truly glad you've got nothing . . if it means you were so happy with the gifts you had no words to express it.  As backups, it's the least we can do, and it's our honor to do anything that will bring you happiness.  Enjoy your birthday month. Rose Rose Smiley

hilarious