Author Topic: Email family and friends that the CD is about to come out  (Read 1547 times)

ALC

Email family and friends that the CD is about to come out
« on: September 20, 2008, 06:50:01 pm »
We can build up an eager audience by emailing our friends and family.  Let them know how excited you are that Melissa's CD will be coming out soon. 
Put in a link to someplace on the web where they can hear some of her songs from American Idol, and MFV.

If we can get them charged up and eager to buy the CD that will boost the number of sales and help make sure it is a big hit.  It will be on its own merits, but the more fans we can generate the better.

Then when the CD comes out email them again, tell them how great it is, and let them know where they can buy it. 
 Thanks

the_president

• Founding Backup #035
  • Me at work with my George Bush coffee mug!
    • The President's Youtube channel
Re: Email family and friends that the CD is about to come out
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 08:41:55 pm »
Hello everyone - sorry to have been absent on the forums for so long.  I will be doing my bit to let people know about the cd due very soon, and have just put a compilation of what I consider her best performances from AI on Youtube.  I have used the description to mention the album, and will keep it updated in the coming weeks.  As my channel is doing very well at the moment, hopefully lots of people will see the video and information about the cd. Obviously I will be telling all my friends who I think will be interested, and have two of my best friends who are local soul DJ's eager to hear it.

best wishes

the president

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
Re: Email family and friends that the CD is about to come out
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 08:57:14 pm »
Hello everyone - sorry to have been absent on the forums for so long.  I will be doing my bit to let people know about the cd due very soon, and have just put a compilation of what I consider her best performances from AI on Youtube.  I have used the description to mention the album, and will keep it updated in the coming weeks.  As my channel is doing very well at the moment, hopefully lots of people will see the video and information about the cd. Obviously I will be telling all my friends who I think will be interested, and have two of my best friends who are local soul DJ's eager to hear it.

best wishes

the president

I wondered where you had got to.  Welcome back.  Lots of reading for you to catch up on.