Author Topic: Thanks to Melinda from all the Music Jammers....  (Read 6084 times)

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
  • Live life with no regrets!
Thanks to Melinda from all the Music Jammers....
« on: September 02, 2008, 10:05:19 pm »
Melinda,

WOW.. How do I go about thanking you for such an unbelievable weekend.   It was the best ever by far......  you were sooooooooooo kind and thoughtful and generous with your time.   With your crazy schedule.. you set the time aside for us.... and you will never ever know how special it was to us.  Words cant describe.....   

The dinner at TGIFrdays was amazing...... You made everyone feel soooooooooooo important by visiting each little section of tables.   and just hanging out.... WOW....

and if that wasnt enough.... The time at D and B...... OH MY MY MY MY............   simply amazing.....   WOW.... First the way you whooped everyones tale at Air Hockey..... All hail to the queen of the hockey table.....  Bow Bow Bow Bow   

then just hanging out and talking like friends and family.... thanks Melinda....

I love you dearly..... I think you know that by now...... DUH DUH.....

Thanks......
 Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
Re: Thanks to Melinda from all the Music Jammers....
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 11:20:39 pm »
Melinda, Jaw-Dropping Jaw-Dropping Jaw-Dropping I promise, I will thank you properly, when I recover from the amazement of meeting you in person.  Thank you so much for talking to me, and taking so many pictures.  Wub Wub Smiley I have never enjoyed a beating quite so much as the one you handed out at air hockey. Rolling On Floor Laughing But I'm going to find a table around here and practice, because I think I could at least score once against you if I practice. Huzzah! Winner Rolling On Floor Laughing Hey, you're the one that says, "Dream big." Smiley

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 12:11:34 am »
Melinda,

Just when I think I've seen your best performance, you prove me wrong because you always outdo yourself.  Thank you so much for the wonderful concert on Sunday!  I LOVED every song you sang, especially your single.  Simply amazing and everything I had hoped for!

Thanks for hanging out with us!  You put us all to shame in air hockey but you can be sure the Backups will all attend air hockey boot camp before the next tournament.  HAR   Val is our air hockey coach.  Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up  Love you!

Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

donna

• Founding Backup #695
  • Wise, strongwilled, intuitive
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 12:13:16 am »
Melinda, Kelly and Janet:

Thank you so much for spending such precious time with us at the restaurant. We know how tired you all must have been and we are so grateful you took the time out of your busy schedules. Thank you for all the hugs and stories you tell us. Melinda, we loved the one about your mom and her laptop. That is priceless. Give your mom a big hug from all of us. I hope she doesn't get anymore viruses. Thank you for another amazing weekend.  And your concert was amazing and we are looking forward to the CD coming out.

Big hug Big hug Big hug

shining

• Founding Backup #588
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 01:25:27 am »
Melinda,

I, too, want to say thank you so much for this past weekend!  Your concert blew me away!  So powerful!  It was almost like hearing you for the first time!  Breathtaking!   Rose

I so much enjoyed Dave and Buster's and hanging out!  Thank you and Kelley for all the time you spent with us!  It was amazing and at the same time, just felt like sitting around talking with friends.  How cool! 

And, most of all, thank you, Kelley, and Janet for singing Happy Birthday to me!  The best gift ever!  I'll never forget it! 

Love - Teresa/Dr. Quack

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2008, 01:44:20 am »
Thanks Melinda, Kelley and Janet.

By the way.  Next time no help from Kelley on the air hockey.  Just you and Jena, one on one with your eyes closed.  My money is on Jena   LOL sign   Now don't be practicing Melinda because Jena has not played before.   Slap

Jena

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2008, 02:06:02 am »
Rhonda! Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing You were there yesterday!  Weren't you watching the games?  There's no hope of beating her, the goal is just to avoid the indignation of a 7 to 0 loss. Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing She really was sweet to take the time to play me. Wub And Des Thanks for helping me (Des was my only chance for points yesterday).
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 02:44:37 am by Jena »

Melinda

• Queen of our Hearts and Head of our most humble Family
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2008, 02:21:09 am »
It was so much fun beating all of you! I can barely move my arm today though... Duh

Jena, looks like you made it home safely! Awesome!

Love you guys!!!

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2008, 02:23:31 am »
Hi Melinda, next game with Jena is one on one with your eyes closed and no help

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2008, 02:24:45 am »
Rhonda! Rolling On Floor Laughing :Rofl Rolling On Floor Laughing :Rofl You were there yesterday!  Weren't you watching the games?  There's no hope of beating her, the goal is just to avoid the indignation of a 7 to 0 loss. Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing She really was sweet to take the time to play me. Wub And Des Thanks for helping me (Des was my only chance for points yesterday).

I did lousy yesterday  Crying  But I did think of a new strategy for us Jena.  I will PM you about it.  Don't want the competition to get wind of it.   Well DUH

But actually, I think if it had been quieter in D&B, you could have done quite well on your own.  Well, you could hardly have done worse.   Rolling On Floor Laughing
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Sara99

• Founding Backup
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2008, 02:28:04 am »
It was so much fun beating all of you! I can barely move my arm today though... Duh

Love you guys!!!

Hi Melinda!!!  Waving
Thank you so much for an unbelievable weekend which I will never forget. Your magical voice still resonates in my mind.
I am sorry, however, I was not able to join all of you at D&B. I am certain I would have squashed you at air hockey.  Thumbs Up

I LOVE YOU MELINDA!!!!!!
  Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug

Tiger

• Founding Backup
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2008, 02:29:17 am »
Great idea rhonda! Thumbs Up

Melinda, I was sooo happy to have scored 1 point!  Sorry about your arm, hope it feels better soon!

I am still in awe of your concert!  I love all the songs, your band and your friends!  I am sooo eager to witness your success with your first CD!

Thank you for hanging out with us and for being patient with my questions.  Love ya! Big hug
Don't look down on small beginnings - Melinda.

Jena

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2008, 02:48:56 am »
Rhonda! Rolling On Floor Laughing :Rofl Rolling On Floor Laughing :Rofl You were there yesterday!  Weren't you watching the games?  There's no hope of beating her, the goal is just to avoid the indignation of a 7 to 0 loss. Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing She really was sweet to take the time to play me. Wub And Des Thanks for helping me (Des was my only chance for points yesterday).

I did lousy yesterday  Crying  But I did think of a new strategy for us Jena.  I will PM you about it.  Don't want the competition to get wind of it.   Well DUH

But actually, I think if it had been quieter in D&B, you could have done quite well on your own.  Well, you could hardly have done worse.   Rolling On Floor Laughing
Well DUH Winner I can't wait.

Hi Melinda. Smiley I did make it home safely after all, and so far, there's no hint of the storm they kept telling us we were going to have on Tv.  It's windy, and a little rainy, but that's all. Dunno

Elcondado

• Founding Backup #603, Cathy
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2008, 07:01:33 am »

Love you guys!!!

Hi Melinda!!!  Waving
Thank you so much for an unbelievable weekend which I will never forget. Your magical voice still resonates in my mind.
I am sorry, however, I was not able to join all of you at D&B. I am certain I would have squashed you at air hockeyThumbs Up

I LOVE YOU MELINDA!!!!!!
  Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug

Well Sara..you really are Dreaming Big now aren't you.... Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

Valerie

• Founding Backup #395
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2008, 07:15:56 am »
Thank you sooooooooooooooo much!!!  Big hug I will cherish the memories always.
   Vegas Vamp