Author Topic: Melinda on Today Show Wedding  (Read 6965 times)

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
Re: Melinda on Today Show Wedding
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2008, 06:20:30 am »
Mu, Maria has pictures of Melinda in Tanzania that she has not shown us yet.  Maria  Slap

Now, Dianne!  What did you do that for?  I never thought you would be the one to do that!   Duh Duh Duh
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2008, 12:33:22 pm »
Way to go Dianne, but Maria deserves much more than one slap.   Here how is this? 

californiafan

• Founding Backup #706
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2008, 07:10:54 pm »
Mu, Maria has pictures of Melinda in Tanzania that she has not shown us yet.  Maria  Slap

Now, Dianne!  What did you do that for?  I never thought you would be the one to do that!   Duh Duh Duh

Rhonda corrupted me while you guys were on the cruise  Rolling On Floor Laughing

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2008, 07:14:11 pm »
I have won another one over   Huzzah!

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2008, 07:15:40 pm »

Rhonda corrupted me while you guys were on the cruise  Rolling On Floor Laughing

Rhonda needs to be quarantined.  She's contaminating everyone!   Duh Duh Duh
  Late Night Vamp Club
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2008, 07:19:13 pm »
Maria, are you confusing me with Gem   LOL sign

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2008, 07:37:19 pm »
Way to go Dianne, but Maria deserves much more than one slap.   Here how is this? 

First, Gem...... now, you!  I'm getting to be the most unpopular person around here!   Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 08:43:08 pm by ghopper »
  Late Night Vamp Club

angel4peace

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2008, 08:00:25 pm »

Thank you Dianne!   Big hug Maria, I cannot believe you are holding out on us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yikes Yikes

californiafan

• Founding Backup #706
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2008, 09:04:36 pm »
And how, you ask, does Maria have pictures of Melinda in Tanzania? She has friends in HIGH places! I'd better be more careful of what I say and do to her!  Yikes  I take back my slap Maria!   Big hug

angel4peace

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2008, 09:40:37 pm »
And how, you ask, does Maria have pictures of Melinda in Tanzania? She has friends in HIGH places! I'd better be more careful of what I say and do to her!  Yikes  I take back my slap Maria!   Big hug

Good Question, how does Maria have pictures of Melinda in Tanzania? And, I am assuming you are not referring to the ones on Melinda's blog space!

Seems being a MDB pays off.....................I guess we better be extra nice to Maria..........we love Maria...... Big hug Big hug Big hug

( even if she does hold out on us half the time..... more to come! )

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2008, 09:44:58 pm »
Oh please you two.  Stop sucking up to Maria.  It does not work, remember.  Aren't we still waiting on another story from her  HuhWhat

mcaro05

• Founding Backup #753
  • Lively, compassionate, gracious, introspective.
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2008, 11:28:44 pm »
What have I done  Brick wall

Sorry Maria  Big hug

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2008, 11:37:17 pm »

Shocked

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2008, 02:01:42 am »

Shocked

Thanks sweet, Dianne!  Big hug

I agree, Jess!  Yikes My Maria...  Slap ...  Rolling On Floor Laughing I love you TO DEATH, TO PIECES!!!  Big hug Rolling On Floor Laughing
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2008, 02:22:44 am »
One pic just like that...  Cheeky my Maria I love you too much!!!  Big hug  Cheeky just kidding I don't know where is that!!!  Brick wall  Rolling On Floor Laughing

My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

hilarious