Author Topic: Hey!!!  (Read 6487 times)

Melinda

• Queen of our Hearts and Head of our most humble Family
Hey!!!
« on: August 04, 2008, 01:13:09 am »
So first I have to say I'm so sorry I haven't visited here this sumer, but I think if you read the my myspace blog, it may make a little more sense!
I just wanted to drop by and tell you I love you guys. I have a meeting tomorrow that will hopefully give me alot more insight on what's coming up in the very near future and then I will let you know what's going with the release and all. Thanks for being so patient!!!
Please let me know how you guys are doing and if you need prayer for anything. I got you!
Love you bunches!
Me

alex

• Founding Backup #489
  • Baby Backup
  • Melinda Doolittle=Best Singer Ever
Re: Hey!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 01:16:30 am »
You are the best Melinda. Thanks for everything you do for the backups. I can't wait for the CD and single, they are going to be awesome

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 01:21:13 am »
Good to hear from you at last . . .  Slap   LOL sign

Check out the "Food For Soul . . . Prayer".    That's where people request prayers for themselves or family and friends.

Thanks

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 01:32:16 am »
 Bye bye Melinda

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 01:36:18 am »
You're excused.   HAR     We're so happy you dropped by.   Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

june6952

• Founding Backup #518
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 01:44:06 am »
Melinda you rock! Rock On sign Thanks Huzzah! Huzzah! Dancing Banana banana dance
Take a leap of faith and dare to dream!

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 01:56:43 am »
Melinda! Super excited Super excited banana dance banana dance Thanks for posting and giving us something to Freaking Out about. Smiley

happybackup

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 02:18:12 am »
We are praying for you too Melinda.  May the Lord richly bless you with His strength, His wisdom, His Life, with Himself in every situation.  We are ready ... oh yeah ... so ready for your first album. 

sannmiller

• Founding Backup #734
  • aka shirley6700
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2008, 02:37:25 am »
It's so good to hear from you, Melinda!! You are just so "Precious." May God continue to bless you as you continue to bless and touch our hearts.  Actually, we've heard quite a bit "from" you through your wonderful vocals from the cruise. When I heard you sing "To God be the Glory"--well, I had to just stand up and shout. I must also say that I have learned even more about your generous spirit because of your participation in so many worthy/humane/charitable events.  I am so looking forward to the big news about your CD. Hope tomorrow is the day of the announcement!!   Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
"Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart."  (C. Jung)

Sweet Dreams!!!

Babz

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2008, 02:47:20 am »
Melinda!!

Glad you dropped by! We miss you!!!

Hope all is well!

Love you mucho!  Big hug

happybackup

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2008, 03:00:32 am »
Melinda:  I wanted to tell you that I went on the Dreyer's site to vote (for your favorite) and I saw the contest about winning an icecream party for your neighborhood, so I wrote something and turned it in.

I WON A PARTY!!

Just received all of the bowls and napkins etc for 100 partygoers.  The party is going to happen on the 16th of August.  Hope I can be playing your single by then!!!!!!!!!  Could I dream big and hope that I have your whole album to play by then?  Why not, I hope both the single and the album will be really soon.

THANKS FOR ALL THAT YOU ARE!!! Rose

mcaro05

• Founding Backup #753
  • Lively, compassionate, gracious, introspective.
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2008, 03:02:51 am »
Aww, thanks Melinda!! We love you Smiley  Big hug

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
  • Live life with no regrets!
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2008, 03:04:38 am »
Melinda
Thanks for dropping by.   Looking forward to hearing more news.

We love you bunches and praying for you daily
Spunkey.!!!!!

angel4peace

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2008, 03:16:02 am »
Melinda,
Thank you for dropping by to say hey!
We look forward to hearing more about the CD and what is going on in your life.

Are you going to be performing in CA anytime this year, I hope so!  Super excited Super excited

You are always in our prayers and thank you for caring about our lives!  Rose Rose

judgenvlove

• Founding Backup #288
  • Choose a life that matters
    • myspace
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2008, 03:37:00 am »
I'm glad to see you  are still posting.  You post more than I do.  We will always stick by you.  And if it takes another 20 years for your cd, we will wait.  I can appreciate that you are busy.  I'm sure we all do.  Just know that we are here for you when you need us.  I've been very busy and away from this site for a while.  So remember me in your prayers.  I'm running for retention this year.

We love you Melinda and I am so proud of the work you are doing.  Hope the knee is doing better.  Stay strong.

God Bless,

Noreen
Be happy where you are on the way to where you are going.

http://www.myspace.com/noreen_love
Noreen

hilarious