Author Topic: The amazing donation drive!! Let's start the fun  (Read 19390 times)

californiafan

• Founding Backup #706
Re: The amazing donation drive!! Let's start the fun
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2008, 02:42:05 am »
GOOD LUCK, Indy!!  That's a fantastic idea!  Thumbs Up

donna

• Founding Backup #695
  • Wise, strongwilled, intuitive
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2008, 03:40:13 am »
Great idea Indy.  Rock On sign 

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2008, 03:53:28 am »
Good luck Indy!   banana dance
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

mcaro05

• Founding Backup #753
  • Lively, compassionate, gracious, introspective.
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2008, 04:56:17 am »
Awesome Indy, good luck!

Tiger

• Founding Backup
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2008, 06:55:35 am »
Good luck, Indy! Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!
Don't look down on small beginnings - Melinda.

Sara99

• Founding Backup
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2008, 01:38:10 pm »
I just made my donation. Thumbs Up  
Good luck to me!! banana dance banana dance banana dance

Indigo54

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2008, 02:08:42 pm »
Yeah, good luck to everybody.

Mr. Indy did manage to sell 5 tickets but said he had to use strong arm tactics cuz must of his co-workers are grumpy old men.  That's not bad but we could use a few more so he's gonna try again.

You never know about people though.  I thought my mom was really interested in helping us raise money for the scholarship fund.  Turns out she was just trying to get me focused on something so I wouldn't talk about Melinda so much.  Said she's tired of hearing about it.  I was really enjoying her visit.  Now we're going around the house not speaking to each other.  I think she should apologize. 

Tiernan

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2008, 02:19:08 pm »
Yeah, good luck to everybody.

Mr. Indy did manage to sell 5 tickets but said he had to use strong arm tactics cuz must of his co-workers are grumpy old men.  That's not bad but we could use a few more so he's gonna try again.

You never know about people though.  I thought my mom was really interested in helping us raise money for the scholarship fund.  Turns out she was just trying to get me focused on something so I wouldn't talk about Melinda so much.  Said she's tired of hearing about it.  I was really enjoying her visit.  Now we're going around the house not speaking to each other.  I think she should apologize. 

Well, INdy, now I understand better how you turned out the way you did.  First, that, that . . .woman who birthed you refused to allow you to come see Melinda in Franklin and now, she's trying to make you stop even talking about Melinda?! Yikes   Well, this is what I have to say to old Mama Indy   Enraged Enraged Enraged Yell Yell Yell Slap   Apologize?  Why she should pay for you to go to the Music Jam in August!!!!  Thumbs Up

Indy, now that I know more about Mama Indy, I'll try to show more compassion for your horrible ways.   Big hug

Indigo54

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2008, 03:15:05 pm »
Why she should pay for you to go to the Music Jam in August!!!! 

Don't you listen?  I hafta do that yearly Labor Day sojourn to Disney World/Universal, remember?  If Mickey Mouse so much as looks at me I'm liable to punch him right in the kisser!!!!

Indy, now that I know more about Mama Indy, I'll try to show more compassion for your horrible ways

I'm gonna make sure you live up to this commitment.  The anxiety of waiting for Melinda's single is turning me into an even bigger grouch.   What's your excuse?

Indigo54

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2008, 08:17:04 pm »
I wanted you guys to see how the dolls turned out.  The original plan was to raffle a doll baby and a bear but the lady who won the bear decided she wanted a doll instead after she saw a picture.  Seems Dhoney isn't as cute as he thought he was.  Anway, here they are...

« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 08:29:57 pm by Indigo54 »

californiafan

• Founding Backup #706
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2008, 09:00:13 pm »
Oh, Indy!!! Your dolls are soooo cute!! You are really talented!  Huzzah!

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2008, 09:04:09 pm »
Lovely Indy . . . I  could never imagine T doing something so talented   Thumbs Up

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2008, 10:23:55 pm »
Your dolls are gorgeous Indy!  How long does it take to make one?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Melrocks

« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2008, 02:19:49 am »
Indy - your dolls are fabulous  Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!  Lucky is the lady who won the raffle, that is for sure.

donna

• Founding Backup #695
  • Wise, strongwilled, intuitive
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2008, 04:01:07 am »
Indy, I love your dolls. You are so talented.  Big hug