Author Topic: Scholarship Endowment Fund Counter!  (Read 14623 times)

Indigo54

Re: Scholarship Endowment Fund Counter!
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2008, 03:25:14 pm »
Oh no you di'ent!!! Here's a slap for you T for calling me Shamu  Slap.  And another for blabbing to everybody about my lipo/butt lifts procedures   Slap

And what are you laughing at, Rhonda?  Here one more for you for harassing the Brit.   Slap   

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2008, 05:36:36 pm »
Is all this slapping money going to contribute to the fund??  Super excited Super excited Huzzah! Huzzah! Guys we are rich!

Indigo54

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2008, 06:51:22 pm »
Is all this slapping money going to contribute to the fund??  Super excited Super excited Huzzah! Huzzah! Guys we are rich!

Dumb question.  Here's one for you  Slap

chris-play

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2008, 06:53:11 pm »

Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Indy, you slapped the LT!!!  Yikes Yikes

californiafan

• Founding Backup #706
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2008, 07:02:58 pm »
Ooooooh!  That's gonna cost her BIG TIME!  Yikes

chris-play

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2008, 07:15:18 pm »
Count down updated ...

we are - 19,545!!! Go backups go!!

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2008, 11:35:18 pm »

This is a separate fund to raise money.  I pity the person who is going to have to keep count. 

Oh, and Indy, try not to slap so hard the next time   Crying

chris-play

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2008, 12:08:57 am »

This is a separate fund to raise money.  I pity the person who is going to have to keep count. 

Oh, and Indy, try not to slap so hard the next time   Crying

But Rhonda, I thought you were the one in charge of counting the snapps!! Most of them are for you, so it won't be a difficult task ...  LOL sign LOL sign

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2008, 01:27:13 am »
Now you know good and well that I don't lift a finger unless I have to.  Besides, people wouldn't trust me to keep count.   Will someone volunteer to keep tract?  After all, I am the one getting slapped.  And oh, please ease up on the right side, it is getting sore.   Thanks

Indigo54

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2008, 02:27:28 am »
Now you know good and well that I don't lift a finger unless I have to.  Besides, people wouldn't trust me to keep count.   Will someone volunteer to keep tract?  After all, I am the one getting slapped.  And oh, please ease up on the right side, it is getting sore.   Thanks

Glutton for punishment.  Here's another for being lazy.    Slap  Now start counting!!!

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2008, 02:43:25 am »
I said to EASE up on the right side.  I am beginning to feel a dent on that side   Enraged

donna

• Founding Backup #695
  • Wise, strongwilled, intuitive
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2008, 05:17:32 am »
Yes, someone will have to keep count of the slaps. I need to know what mine is adding up to.

Here's a couple of soft ones Rhonda.     Slap Slap

donna

• Founding Backup #695
  • Wise, strongwilled, intuitive
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2008, 05:19:16 am »
Yes, someone will have to keep count of the slaps. I need to know what mine is adding up to.

Here's a couple of soft ones Rhonda.     Slap Slap

Wait! That was too soft.   Slap  Slap  Slap  Slap

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2008, 07:23:26 pm »
Donna, that's is where I am reading your thread   Rolling On Floor Laughing

Are you going to join the marathon chat Rhonda?  You would be great. I know you can talk for 12 hours.

Slap  Oops!  Sorry Rhonda, my hand slipped.     (another dollar)

I found the above comment on another thread so I may as well make the most of it.  Rule change #1, anywhere I find a slap the $1.00 goes here.  Now I am not running all over the board to try to catch everyone.  But if I do see a slap it comes here!!  Just remember, this is in addition to any other fund raisers you may donate to.     Thanks

What have I started   Crying

Can Chris or Alan make a space for me under the first post on this thread so I can keep a running total.  I need it to have my avatar and name so I can edit it (like you two wouldn't know that).  Rolling On Floor Laughing    How can I do that?

Wonder if I can collect $100.00 by the end of the year.  No, surely even I can't be slapped "THAT" many times.  Maybe Gem, but not me.  Duh

Oops   I guess this thread has been hi-jacked   Well DUH

sorry Chris   Running away

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2008, 07:34:28 pm »
Can Chris or Alan make a space for me under the first post on this thread so I can keep a running total.  I need it to have my avatar and name so I can edit it (like you two wouldn't know that).  Rolling On Floor Laughing    How can I do that?

I don't think we can.  Just start a new thread and you should be able to edit your own post to keep the total updated.

hilarious