Author Topic: Scholarship Endowment Fund Counter!  (Read 15463 times)

chris-play

Scholarship Endowment Fund Counter!
« on: June 04, 2008, 02:57:09 am »
As you can all notice, we have archived the amount of the donations to MNM for the Country Music Marathon 2008 and have started the count down for the Music Scholarship  Thumbs Up

The amount showing - so far we have $ 2,010 - will be updated weekly by Belmont University (they communicate the total amount, not the single donations).
The Scholarship Committee and Leadership Team are planning fundraising events and projects to involve the Backups and also donors outside our circle, stay tuned for more details (gosh this sentence again!!  Rolling On Floor LaughingSuper excited

Apart from the joint projects, each of us is welcome to contribute to the fund according to our possibilities. Every penny counts to reach the goal of $ 25,000 by the end of the year! Just click on my signature and you will be directed to the page with the link to donate  Thumbs Up

Go Backups!  Rock On sign
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 01:33:11 pm by chris-play »

Sally

Re: Scholarship Endowment Fund Counter!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 03:10:21 am »
Thanks Cris. I look forward to the details that are yet to come~

mcaro05

• Founding Backup #753
  • Lively, compassionate, gracious, introspective.
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 04:26:11 am »
Awesome! Thanks so much for all the work you put into it! Can't wait to help out some more!  Big hug

chris-play

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 10:53:47 pm »
I jsut received the weekly update ... and changed the amount
so far

$ 2,110

Sara99

• Founding Backup
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 01:03:12 pm »
As you can all notice, we have archived the amount of the donations to MNM for the Country Music Marathon 2008 and have started the count down for the Music Scholarship  Thumbs Up

The amount showing - so far we have $ 2,010 - will be updated every time we receive notice of a new donation from Belmont University.
The Scholarship Committee and Leadership Team are planning fundraising events and projects to involve the Backups and also donors outside our circle, stay tuned for more details (gosh this sentence again!!  Rolling On Floor LaughingSuper excited

Apart from the joint projects, each of us is welcome to contribute to the fund according to our possibilities. Every penny counts to reach the goal of $ 25,000 by the end of the year! Just click on my signature and you will be directed to the page with the link to donate  Thumbs Up

Go Backups!  Rock On sign

Thanks Cris.  Thumbs Up

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2008, 04:00:03 pm »
That's the first time I see it!  Duh blonde  Rolling On Floor Laughing Thanks Chris, you're amazing! I wish I could to donate!
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

chris-play

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 05:36:01 pm »
That's the first time I see it!  Duh blonde  Rolling On Floor Laughing Thanks Chris, you're amazing! I wish I could to donate!

Better later than never??  Rolling On Floor Laughing
Mu, if you can donate, even a few dollars are important to build the fund! We need all what everyone can give.   Big hug

OldSchool80s

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2008, 08:04:53 pm »
I am impressed with all your efforts.  Go Go Go!!!    Huzzah! Huzzah!

Vickster

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2008, 04:44:39 pm »
Let's all join together as Mel's Backups, and support this in any way we can.  Every effort counts, big or small.  The time is now, we need to meet that goal! 

Go, Backups!  Let's go!   Melinda on Top of the world

chris-play

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2008, 01:58:35 am »
Let's all join together as Mel's Backups, and support this in any way we can.  Every effort counts, big or small.  The time is now, we need to meet that goal! 

Go, Backups!  Let's go!   Melinda on Top of the world

Thanks Vicki!!  Huzzah! ... Stay tuned, we have news coming up  Super excited Super excited ... more details later ...  LOL sign

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2008, 02:02:22 am »
I guess this is one of those threads where I can't make my normal comments   Running away

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2008, 03:52:25 am »
I guess this is one of those threads where I can't make my normal comments   Running away

Of course you can - it just costs a donation.  Thumbs Up

chris-play

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2008, 03:53:58 am »

Of course you can - it just costs a donation.  Thumbs Up

Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing thanks Alan ...  Rock On sign

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2008, 03:59:18 am »
How much for each insincere post Dunno

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2008, 07:17:27 am »
How much for each insincere post Dunno

Well lets look at it like this.  Since you joined 10 months ago you have made 2558 posts.

Now we need $22890 to get to $25000 in 6 months time so in that time you will make approx another 6/10 x 2558 = 1534 posts.

Now approx 90% of your posts are insincere - so thats about 1380 posts.  If we charge you 22890/1380 = $16.58 that should just about cover it.

Just think - single handedly you could make our Scholarship Target for us.  Thumbs Up

What do you say  Dunno

hilarious