Author Topic: The best 1 second of the AI ever! \o/ (little video, not a tribute)  (Read 4939 times)

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
When Jason Castro (HOT) finishes to sing, who is that appears pretty applauding? Mel... the image is of 1 second, but it was valid to dow 700Mg only to have Mel! \o/  banana dance
enjoy the biggest and most beautiful 1 second in the whole world!
=) I waited so much for this second!!!  Freaking Out Super excited Rolling On Floor Laughing

GO MEL!

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=6x4XQXwoMu4
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
That is a great one second Mu  Rolling On Floor Laughing

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
I love your one second Mu  Big hug

Dingingstar324

• Founding Backup
  • Baby Backup
    • Myspace
I love it mama mu!!! Big hug
Late Night \\\\\\\"Weekend Vamp\\\\\\\"<br /><br />

xldb

Very nice
Founding Backup #705

Gemini2

• Founding Backup #510
At least in slow motion I can appreciate it more!

Thanks MU!!!!!

angel4peace

Mu,
Thank you so much for that beautiful ONE Second!!!! It was so nice to see her!  Big hug Big hug Big hug

Tiger

• Founding Backup
Thanks Mu! Big hug
Don't look down on small beginnings - Melinda.

Mu Doo

Big hug Thanks so much, Rhonda, Alan  Big hug my Baby Krista, Carol  Big hug Gem, Angel  Big hug and my Tiger!  Big hug

Super excited Rolling On Floor Laughing This 1 second could be the entire program, do you not agree?  Freaking Out banana dance Rolling On Floor Laughing
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
That's great, Mu!   Big hug
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

californiafan

• Founding Backup #706
Re: The best 1 second of the AI ever! \o/ (little video, not a tribute)
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2008, 09:55:12 pm »

Super excited Rolling On Floor Laughing This 1 second could be the entire program, do you not agree?  Freaking Out banana dance Rolling On Floor Laughing

I agree Mu.  That one second was the best part of the Finale!!   Huzzah!

Mu Doo

Re: The best 1 second of the AI ever! \o/ (little video, not a tribute)
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2008, 07:33:12 am »

I agree Mu.  That one second was the best part of the Finale!!   Huzzah!

My Maria!  Big hug  Oh, I agree, hon, that one second was the best part of the Finale!  Freaking Out Rolling On Floor Laughing