About Melinda > Welcome New Members

Getting to know you...

(1/14) > >>

anita:
Hello everyone.  Since I'm new to this forum, I want know everyone a little better in one place.  There is so much to look at and read.  I hope I can get as many people to participate as I can, and I'll start... :bye

All you have to do is copy and paste the questions into your reply, and answer the questions.  They are light hearted, and helps me learn what makes you tick!  I hope this is fun for everyone, and more questions will come later as they come to mind.  Thank you for participating!!  :clap

What name to you go by?

What state do you live in?

What is your favorite season and why?

What is you favorite number and why?

Which do you prefer?  (mountain, lake, ocean, desert, forest, sun, rain, snow, etc.)  Please pick more than one if you like, and mention any I did not.

What is your ultimate vacation spot?

What is your favorite TV show?

What is your favorite all time movie?  (one you can watch over and over and over and...)  List more than one, if you like.

Which animal imitates your personality the most?

How many children do you have?  (please include your pets, 'cause they are people, too!)

What do you do for a living?

What do you really want to do for a living?

If you had a million bucks, what would you do with it?

What would be the one change in the world that would make it a better place to be?

anita:
What name to you go by?
Tina

What state do you live in?
Texas

What is your favorite season and why?
Summer, because I love the water

What is you favorite number and why?
seven, because that is how many days it took for God's creation

Which do you prefer?  (mountain, lake, ocean, desert, forest, sun, rain, snow, etc.)  Please pick more than one if you like, and mention any I did not.
ocean, sun, sand, and salt

What is your ultimate vacation spot?
why Florida, of course, to see SISTA!

What is your favorite TV show?
The Office

What is your favorite all time movie?  (one you can watch over and over and over and...)  List more than one, if you like.
When Harry met Sally

Which animal imitates your personality the most?
dolphin

How many children do you have?  (please include your pets, 'cause they are people, too!)
2 labs, one male, one female, 2 boston terrier, one male, one female

What do you do for a living?
computer technician

What do you really want to do for a living?
write a really cool and successful fiction novel

If you had a million bucks, what would you do with it?
buy a little house in Florida, and a little boat to float up and down the coast, and do random acts of kindness

What would be the one change in the world that would make it a better place to be?
I think if everyone road a bike to work, we would be a lot thinner, healthier, happier, and the world would be just plain cleaner...

donna:
What name to you go by?  Donna

What state do you live in?  Florida

What is your favorite season and why?  Fall, its the start of the holidays and it's cooler

What is you favorite number and why? 7, maybe because I cross my 7's when I write it

Which do you prefer?  (mountain, lake, ocean, desert, forest, sun, rain, snow, etc.)  Please pick more than one if you like, and mention any I did not.  ocean, rain - I love the water

What is your ultimate vacation spot? I loved Germany

What is your favorite TV show? I liked Frasier

What is your favorite all time movie?  (one you can watch over and over and over and...)  List more than one, if you like. Fried Green Tomatoes, Driving Miss Daisy, Notebook

Which animal imitates your personality the most?  cat, because they are curious and I live with 13. 

How many children do you have?  (please include your pets, 'cause they are people, too!) 25

What do you do for a living? Run a cleaning service, help the elderly, mow yards to support my children

What do you really want to do for a living? Work at home doing something, open a rescue shelter for all animals

If you had a million bucks, what would you do with it? Quit work and spend all my time with family and friends and help those who need it

What would be the one change in the world that would make it a better place to be? To have no greedy people

meldoo1:
Hi Anita!!!   Welcome to our home!  :bighug

What name to you go by?    Stacia, apparently Stace (thanks Mel :) )  my sister calls me Staleecia (becuase my middle name is Lee)

What state do you live in? RI

What is your favorite season and why? Spring/Summer...the only time it's really nice weather here...

What is you favorite number and why? 12..my birthday :)

Which do you prefer?  (mountain, lake, ocean, desert, forest, sun, rain, snow, etc.)  Please pick more than one if you like, and mention any I did not. beach, mountains

What is your ultimate vacation spot?  Tennessee   <33333333

What is your favorite TV show?   I have several..Will and Grace... :crying, Grey's Anatomy, Women's Murder Club

What is your favorite all time movie?  (one you can watch over and over and over and...)  List more than one, if you like. Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (yes, I'm being serious)

Which animal imitates your personality the most?  good question... :dunno

How many children do you have?  (please include your pets, 'cause they are people, too!)  1, my bullmastiff "Hagen"   :wub :wub

What do you do for a living?  I work in a QC Lab in a Biotech company

What do you really want to do for a living?  work for the CDC

If you had a million bucks, what would you do with it?   hmmmm..this one requires some thought, I'll get back to  you

another good one.....I would do whatever I could to stop animal abuse/neglect.

anita:
 :banana   Thank you, Sista!! :danceb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version