Author Topic: A Note From Lexi !  (Read 4439 times)

Sally

A Note From Lexi !
« on: April 29, 2008, 02:45:14 am »
Hi everyone, Sally here. Our Baby Girl Lexi is sick and she asked me to start a post for her. Lexi wants all of you to know that the event that was to be scheduled at her school this past Friday night for M. N. M. was cancelled late Thursday afternoon by her Principal.

Lexi is sad about this decision and is hoping to reschedule the event even if it has to be at another location. Lexi has a terrible bug right now and I ask you all to keep her in your prayers. 

Lexi --- Thank you for all you have done for Malaria No More, The Backups and many of us individually.  We love you and we are here for you Baby Girl. Your Mama Sally loves you tons!

Vickster

Re: A Note From Lexi !
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 03:16:45 am »
Lexie, how disappointing!  Well, you just get better first and then see what you can do later to reschedule this.  Lots of love,OK?   Big hug Big hug

Babz

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 03:27:00 am »
awww i'm sorry babe! I hope things work out and you can try to do it again. You have such great dedication and I admire all that you have done.  Big hug

sannmiller

• Founding Backup #734
  • aka shirley6700
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 03:43:14 am »
Your heart is in the right place. The decisions about your dance will not change your giving spirit. I hope you get well real soon! Hag and Kiss
"Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart."  (C. Jung)

Sweet Dreams!!!

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 03:47:50 am »
Aww, my precious Babyzinha, what have value is your intention to help so many people!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH! As always I talk to you... you're so generous and I don't have words for to talk about as fantastic you're!  Big hug Big hug Big hug
Mama Mu simply loves her Babyzinha so much!  Big hug
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Shari

• Founding Backup
    • my blog
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 02:15:29 pm »
Aww Lexi, I'm sending lots of good thoughts your way!  You put so much into this dance and I have every confidence you'll be able to reschedule it.  Feel better!!  Heartbeat
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 10:22:20 pm by NewsGirl »
*Dream Big; Work Hard*

meldoo1

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 02:21:39 pm »
Lexi, I am so sorry sweetie, I know how disappointed you must be.  Just know that your heart was in the right place, and we are so very proud of you!

I hope you feel better soon!  Big hug
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 01:28:14 pm by Stacia »

chris-play

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2008, 05:37:26 pm »
Alexis, don't get discouraged! It will work out with or without the principal! Get better first and then we'll find a solution!
We are all so proud of you  World Hug

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2008, 06:13:43 pm »
Lexi, I'm so sorry about this setback.  Just concentrate on getting well.  The dance can be re-scheduled elsewhere!  Love you!   Big hug Big hug Big hug

Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiger

• Founding Backup
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2008, 06:33:27 pm »
Lexi, I hope you feel better soon!  Big hug  I pray that the dance can be re-scheduled and your hardwork will pay off!  We love you and are proud of you! Big hug Big hug Big hug
Don't look down on small beginnings - Melinda.

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2008, 11:04:32 pm »
Lexi, I'm so sorry! I hope you feel better soon.

We're so proud of you!

LuvHer

• Founding Backup #434
  • Gentle, bookworm, fun-loving, empathetic
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2008, 05:36:17 pm »
Lexi, I know you are disappointed--and being ill doesn't help--but you, young lady, are amazing!  All the thought and work that you put into this event--girl, you gotta be proud--we all are!  It'll happen--somewhere, someway!

Hugs and good vibes for a speedy recovery. Big hug
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"... Just as Jesus created wine from water, we humans are capable of transmuting emotion into music..."
Carlos Santana

angel4peace

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2008, 08:42:25 pm »
Lexi , I hope you are feeling better. I know you are disappointed, however, you are an amazing young woman and I know you will find a way around this challenge. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help! Take care and get better!

Dingingstar324

• Founding Backup
  • Baby Backup
    • Myspace
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2008, 09:59:20 pm »
Aww lexi!  Big hug I hopeyou feel better soon. I'm sorry about the setback!  Hopefully it can be re-rescheduled!  You are doing a great thing!
Late Night \\\\\\\"Weekend Vamp\\\\\\\"<br /><br />

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2008, 03:52:46 am »
Sorry to hear about this, Lexi!!!  Hope you feel better real soon so you can reschedule the dance.  Big hug