Author Topic: Shariiiii!  (Read 2698 times)

chris-play

Shariiiii!
« on: April 24, 2008, 12:56:39 pm »
Where is your report ....  Dunno ... we are eager to hear what happened!  Super excited

Shari

• Founding Backup
    • my blog
Re: Shariiiii!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 01:42:04 pm »
Oh my gosh, you make me smile!!  I'm writing it now ... I was just too giddy and excited last night to sit still and write what's going to be a ridiculously long post (I apologize in advance for that ... there's no WAY I'm gonna be able to help myself, it was just THAT amazing).  My report will be up in a few hours, I promise -- for now I'll say that "dream big" has NEVER meant more to me -- and that Melinda is, without a shadow of a doubt, one of the sweetest, kindest, and most genuine people I have ever known (as are all of y'all!).

Aaahhhhhhh!!!!
*Dream Big; Work Hard*

OldSchool80s

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 04:54:26 pm »
Can't wait to hear how it went, Shari.   Super excited Super excited Super excited

chris-play

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 07:22:29 pm »
Shari is playing games with us ...  Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing ... she has posted her report in the General Membership board, here is the link

http://www.melindasbackups.com/forum/index.php?topic=1846.0

Be sure that you have at least 30 minutes time and a nice cup of coffee (or drink of your choice) before you start reading ...  LOL sign
Shari, you are wonderful  Big hug

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 03:09:51 am »
Shari is the best! I love her reviews!!!!!

Shari

• Founding Backup
    • my blog
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 04:19:30 am »
Mmhmm, I see how it is ... you tell me to post and then you tease me about my inability to write anything short.  Hmmph.

Kidding, totally kidding ... you're wonderful, too!  Big hug

Aww, and you're so sweet, Jess ... you're the best too! Smiley
*Dream Big; Work Hard*

hilarious