Author Topic: Pictures from Fayetteville Ice Cream Party (Edy's Tour Stop 7)  (Read 2595 times)

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
These pictures were posted by a co-worker of the ice cream party winner in Fayetteville, AK:

American Idol Star Melinda Doolittle
By Don Pendergraft

A co-worker, Carla, won a contest and as a result she got to invite some folks over to her house for a mini-concert by Melinda Doolittle. Melinda was absolutely amazing. A great voice, but also a very kind person who accomodated every request for autographs and pictures. We all got American Idol t-shirts, ice cream bowls (the sweepstakes my co-worker won was by an ice cream company) and autographed and personalized pictures of Melinda. Carla also won a Nintendo Wii and the new, yet to be released, American Idol video game. Below are some pictures as well as a video of Melinda singing Woman. She also sang it on Idol. A fun time was had by all!

Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

angel4peace

Re: Pictures from Fayetteville Ice Cream Party (Edy's Tour Stop 7)
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 10:50:12 pm »
Thanks , Maria, great pictures. She is just so darn cute!!!

Tiger

• Founding Backup
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 11:03:58 pm »
ITA Angel.  Thanks, Maria! Thumbs Up
Don't look down on small beginnings - Melinda.

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 01:09:58 am »
 Thanks Very cute! Big hug
We did it!

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 01:45:25 am »
Thanks so much my amazing Maria, I love you!  Big hug
I wish to do Mel to sleep, to educate to lead in little school, to give biscuit with milk and to hug sooooo much and to say very I love you for her!  Big hug Big hug Big hug I want! SOOOOOO CUTE!!! Isn't she the most beautiful and cute baby in whole world?

My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Sally

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 02:39:38 am »
Beautiful.

hilarious