Author Topic: *MUAH*  (Read 7684 times)

donna

• Founding Backup #695
  • Wise, strongwilled, intuitive
Re: *MUAH*
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2008, 06:58:04 am »
Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! Thanks for the update Melinda. 
Can you imagine the president requesting to have Melinda with him Super excited. That's our girl...just draws people in...even the president. Huzzah!

Donna looks like you are going to get to meet her afterall  banana dance banana dance Cheerleader Banana Cheerleader Banana Cheerleader Banana

Super excited Super excited Super excited Super excited Super excited Super excited Super excited Super excited Super excited

Sara99

• Founding Backup
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2008, 04:05:17 pm »
Hi Melinda  Bye bye
I am so happy to hear about all the exciting opportunities that await you. Thank you so much for updating us on what is going on in your life.
Regarding the marathon, I can't tell you how much it means to us that you are making such efforts to make it there to cheer us on.
Even if you cannot make it, the fact that you are trying means everything to us. Our team, inspired by you, has raised over $6000 for MNM.
Donations are still coming in. Thumbs Up
Good luck in the busy days ahead. I know you must stay completely exhausted. Please take good care of yourself Melinda.
Love--Sara Heartbeat Heartbeat Heartbeat
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 08:26:01 pm by Sara99 »

donna

• Founding Backup #695
  • Wise, strongwilled, intuitive
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2008, 03:33:47 am »
Melinda:

I am so excited for you and all the wonderful things happening in your life. I so look forward to meeting you and the backups at the marathon. I am anxious, nervous and excited all at the same time. I just hope I can keep it together.    Super excited Super excited Super excited Super excited

Love you Melinda     Big hug 

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2008, 12:03:24 pm »
Melinda, youi are so amazing! I am so happy for you about all the events you are doing for Malaria Awareness! That is going to be amazing! I am also so happy that you will be able to see all the runners, that will be awesome, and I can't wait t6o hear about it! Oh and I can't wait for the new pictures, I know that we'll love them! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!
Love, Lexi Big hug Big hug Big hug
We did it!

grapeape

• Founding Backup #714
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2008, 03:24:27 pm »
...So, the prayer request for the day week would be rest!!! Kelley and I are headed to Scottsdale, AZ Saturday for an AT&T event and then on to Philly and so on....
Fun, sleepy times!
I love you guys and I am so grateful yet again because I can't do this without you.
Good night or morning or whatever it is.....

WOW!  Just WOW!  I don't know how you do it...but after meeting Kelley - I know she has a lot to do with keeping you going!   Freaking Out
Stay healthy...eat your fruits and veggies!   LOL sign
Love you!   Bye bye

"We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

alohabyana

• Founding Backup #590
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2008, 10:44:47 pm »
Melinda,
I've been extremely busy too and haven't been on the sites lately.  Thank you so much for taking time out from your very busy schedule to let us know what's been going on.  I'm exhausted just reading your post.  Sounds like you need that vacation.  Just let me know when you're ready to come to Hawaii. 

I'm especially proud of all the backups who will be running in the marathon and happy that you are going to be there to cheer them on.  What you have done to make people aware of malaria and how a simple bed net can save lives is amazing.  I never knew this until you made me aware.  How special that the President and First Lady are having you participate in the malaria awareness events.  And how special you are to give of yourself in so many ways.  God is definiely working through you and I am so thankful.  And I am especially proud to have had the honor to meet you.   May God always bless and keep you.

Much Aloha,
Ann

OldSchool80s

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2008, 08:25:46 pm »
Melinda  . . .

I hope you can make it to see the runners in Nashville this weekend.  I know it would mean the world to them.  They have all worked so hard to put this effort together.  It is amazing what your inspiration has done.  We love you.   Kiss Kiss

Donna

sueintucson

• Founding Backup #676
  • intelligent, diplomatic, inquisitve, serene
    • Melinda Doolittle Backup
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2008, 10:34:30 pm »
Melinda,

Thanks for stopping by to tell us about all the fun things you're doing!  I hope that everything is going smoothly & continues that way.   Rose  Don't forget to breathe!  Big hug

I know the runners & cheerleaders at the Marathon will be THRILLED if you are able to be there with them.   Rock On sign
Sue

www.myspace.com/sueintucson

Stand often in the company of dreamers:
  they tickle your common sense & believe you can achieve
  things which are impossible.
          maryanne radmacher