Author Topic: Melinda Doolittle - Tribute "My First My Last My Everything"  (Read 14131 times)

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
Re: Melinda Doolittle - Tribute "My First My Last My Everything"
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2008, 08:56:32 pm »
Mama, I love your new tribute! It's great!!! I love you sooooooooooo much!!!
Love, Your Babyzinha Big hug

Awww.. My Babyzinha, thanks so much!!! I love you soooooooooooooooooooo much too!!!  Big hug
Love, your Mama mu  Big hug
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Louis

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2008, 09:34:01 am »
My Godita Mu, you're simply the best! you know we LOVE you like a crazy!  Big hug
I love Melinda, I love my Godita aka Mu.

Mu Doo

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2008, 06:30:09 am »
My Godita Mu, you're simply the best! you know we LOVE you like a crazy!  Big hug

Aww, and I love you like a crazy, my Godito!  Big hug
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

kimberly01

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2008, 07:57:27 pm »
what a beautiful video!!!  Clapping Clapping I love it

Sally

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2008, 08:30:35 pm »
Mu, this is so beautiful and I just found it here.  Wow. You are very talented and your love for Melinda and us Backups shines brightly all the time.  Thank you for being my friend -- I love You! Big hug

Mu Doo

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2008, 08:06:03 am »
what a beautiful video!!!  Clapping Clapping I love it

Aww thanks so much, hon!  Big hug

Mu Doo

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2008, 08:08:25 am »
Mu, this is so beautiful and I just found it here.  Wow. You are very talented and your love for Melinda and us Backups shines brightly all the time.  Thank you for being my friend -- I love You! Big hug

My awesome Sally! You're an incredible person and I'm so honored for being your friend... I'm very emotioned... I LOVE YOU A LOTS!!!
 Big hug Big hug  Thank YOU for being my friend!

angel4peace

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2008, 12:14:23 am »
Mu, I just watched the video again! Thank you, it is awesome, and even though I had already watched it several times,  I enjoyed it as much as I did the first time I saw it. That is a sign of something that is well done.... Big hug Big hug Big hug

I get so confused... every time I see Kimberly's avi I think it is Desi and I start to reply to her..LOL...

Mu Doo

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2008, 12:35:59 am »
Mu, I just watched the video again! Thank you, it is awesome, and even though I had already watched it several times,  I enjoyed it as much as I did the first time I saw it. That is a sign of something that is well done.... Big hug Big hug Big hug

I get so confused... every time I see Kimberly's avi I think it is Desi and I start to reply to her..LOL...

Aww, thanks Angel is so awesome to know you enjoy it again and again!  Big hug it is so rewarding!  Big hug