Author Topic: Melinda Doolittle - Tribute "My First My Last My Everything"  (Read 13735 times)

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
Melinda Doolittle - Tribute "My First My Last My Everything"
« on: April 14, 2008, 02:25:22 am »
Mel, you're my first, my last, my everything!!!  Huzzah!
I love you, Mel, so much!!!!      Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=925sqNcTqgE
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

sueintucson

• Founding Backup #676
  • intelligent, diplomatic, inquisitve, serene
    • Melinda Doolittle Backup
Re: Melinda Doolittle - Tribute "My First My Last My Everything"
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 03:00:24 am »
Another wonderful tribute, Mu!  Rose Rose Rose  Thanks    Big hug    World Hug
Sue

www.myspace.com/sueintucson

Stand often in the company of dreamers:
  they tickle your common sense & believe you can achieve
  things which are impossible.
          maryanne radmacher

donna

• Founding Backup #695
  • Wise, strongwilled, intuitive
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 03:50:28 am »
WOW, Mu. That is great. You picked a great song too. Thank you for sharing and you are so talented. How many tributes have you made so far? They are all wonderful.   Big hug Rose Rose

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 04:08:52 am »
ANOTHER GREAT VIDEO MU ! ! !

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 04:36:14 am »
Awesome  Rock On sign
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

alex

• Founding Backup #489
  • Baby Backup
  • Melinda Doolittle=Best Singer Ever
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 06:40:57 am »
That was amazing

Mu Doo

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 04:14:31 pm »
Another wonderful tribute, Mu!  Rose Rose Rose  Thanks    Big hug    World Hug

I'm so happy that you liked, Sue hon!!! You know I love you!!  Big hug Thanks so much!!!
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Mu Doo

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 04:16:36 pm »
WOW, Mu. That is great. You picked a great song too. Thank you for sharing and you are so talented. How many tributes have you made so far? They are all wonderful.   Big hug Rose Rose

Awww, Donna, you know how amazing I think you're!  Big hug I love you a lots! I have 14 tributes now...  Freaking Out Rolling On Floor Laughing Thanks so much!!!  Rose I want to see your portuguese more times!!!  Huzzah!  Rose

Mu Doo

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2008, 04:17:28 pm »
ANOTHER GREAT VIDEO MU ! ! !

Rhonda, my sweet Rhonda... thanks so much, you know how your opinion is so important to me, love you!!  Big hug

Mu Doo

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2008, 04:18:30 pm »
Awesome  Rock On sign

banana dance Thanks so much, Des!  Big hug I love you!  Rose

Mu Doo

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2008, 04:19:08 pm »
That was amazing

Awww baby Alex...  Big hug thanks so much!!!  Big hug Big hug Big hug

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2008, 04:42:57 pm »
Mu, That was AWESOME!!!  If there is anyone who deserves to meet Mel, it's you!  And i pray that one day you will meet her!   Rock On sign
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mu Doo

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2008, 05:58:31 pm »
Mu, That was AWESOME!!!  If there is anyone who deserves to meet Mel, it's you!  And i pray that one day you will meet her!   Rock On sign

Freaking Out  Awww, amazing Maria, you have no idea how I'm crying now!!! You make me so happy and I'm really crying, but of the happiness!!! I thanks so much God for put friends as you into my life! I LOVE you a lots!!!  Big hug Big hug
I can't wait to meet you, hon!!!  Big hug Thanks so much for being so amazing with me!!!  Rose

pĆ³ladoo

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2008, 09:20:15 pm »
There's only one Melinda in the world and only one Munique in the world!

Love you!!
Amazing tribute, mama!

Melinda and Mu rock my world!!!!

Mu Doo

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2008, 11:01:27 pm »
There's only one Melinda in the world and only one Munique in the world!

Love you!!
Amazing tribute, mama!

Melinda and Mu rock my world!!!!

Crying awww, I love you so much, my Baby girl!!!  Big hug

hilarious