Author Topic: Melinda Doolittle - Tribute "My First My Last My Everything"  (Read 12221 times)

angel4peace

Re: Melinda Doolittle - Tribute "My First My Last My Everything"
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2008, 07:45:44 am »
Mu, That was AWESOME!!!  If there is anyone who deserves to meet Mel, it's you!  And i pray that one day you will meet her!   Rock On sign

I agree 100%. Mu that was amazing!!!! And you will meet Melinda one day just have faith!  Rose

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2008, 10:33:14 pm »
Mu, That was AWESOME!!!  If there is anyone who deserves to meet Mel, it's you!  And i pray that one day you will meet her!   Rock On sign

I agree 100%. Mu that was amazing!!!! And you will meet Melinda one day just have faith!  Rose

Thanks so much, Angel! I know I'm not welcome here, but is great know that you liked my video! God bless you!!! Ohh... and I hope your grandson be great! Big hug
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

angel4peace

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2008, 12:08:03 am »

Thanks so much, Angel! I know I'm not welcome here, but is great know that you liked my video! God bless you!!! Ohh... and I hope your grandson be great! Big hug

MU!!! Why would you say or think that! You are welcome here by all. I have seen all your video's on Youtube and loved them! Oh, please do not think that.... it makes me sad to think that you would feel that way.  World Hug Thank you for your kind wishes for my grandson. God bless  you too! I have been away for over 8 weeks in MS helping my daughter take care of them. It is good to be back.  Big hug

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2008, 02:07:46 am »
Mu, you are always welcome here   Big hug

Bernie

• Founding Backup #455
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2008, 02:18:51 am »
This is very, very wonderful, Mu. I was deeply moved by it.  Only someone else who loves Melinda as much as we all do could appreciate the greatness of this work; it is an insight into your heart and the images that compose your visual conception of Melinda.

As far as Melinda, it is hard for me to believe how much more beautiful she has grown during the past year.  Those images are so, so, so beautiful, and as we recognize the events, some almost a year ago, from which (many of) they were excerpted, they touch us even more deeply.

Thanks for another wonderful offering from your own evolution as an artist.
 Rock On sign  Yay, Mu!
Your supporter and fan in Boston, Bernie

thehbss

• Hi, I'm a Melinda Backup...!!!
    • Melinda Doolittle at Ko-Ko Joe
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2008, 08:42:16 pm »
There is so much to admire about Melinda.

And of course that beautiful Spirit is so
melodically displayed in her music.

And Mu, its in music... in your beautifully
crafted Tributes that you are able to highlight
her magic.

I look forward to your future odes to our talented
yet modest diva… as I also look back at your
past musical poetry.

I admire your own gifts. You too reveal magic in
YOUR work. Thank you Mu.

Bernie

• Founding Backup #455
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2008, 11:02:22 pm »

And of course that beautiful Spirit is so melodically displayed in her music.

And Mu, its in music... in your beautifully crafted Tributes that you are able to highlight her magic.

I look forward to your future odes to our talented yet modest diva… as I also look back at your past musical poetry.

I admire your own gifts. You too reveal magic in YOUR work. Thank you Mu.

Yo. You said it, man! Brava to Mu and Melinda!
Your supporter and fan in Boston, Bernie

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2008, 12:14:06 am »
That's beautiful, Mu!!!!

Great job!  Thumbs Up

Tiger

• Founding Backup
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2008, 07:41:00 am »
My Mu,  Your love for mel is apparent in all the videos you make for mel.  You are a great, sensitive and awesome storyteller.  Thank you.  Thumbs Up Big hug
Don't look down on small beginnings - Melinda.

Mu Doo

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2008, 06:36:20 pm »
This is very, very wonderful, Mu. I was deeply moved by it.  Only someone else who loves Melinda as much as we all do could appreciate the greatness of this work; it is an insight into your heart and the images that compose your visual conception of Melinda.

As far as Melinda, it is hard for me to believe how much more beautiful she has grown during the past year.  Those images are so, so, so beautiful, and as we recognize the events, some almost a year ago, from which (many of) they were excerpted, they touch us even more deeply.

Thanks for another wonderful offering from your own evolution as an artist.
 Rock On sign  Yay, Mu!

Wub Hug Bernie my friend, I'm so happy cause it moved with you!!! I love Mel SOOO much, haven't video that I make demonstrates how much I love Mel and what she represents for me! I agree that to each day Mel is prettier, but at the same time I think that she always was pretty excessively and that all her beauty, inside and out, is impossible of idescribing!  Huzzah!
Thaks so much, Bernie, for your support, it make me so happy!  Big hug
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 06:44:33 pm by muniquedoo »
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Mu Doo

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2008, 06:43:45 pm »

And of course that beautiful Spirit is so
melodically displayed in her music.

And Mu, its in music... in your beautifully
crafted Tributes that you are able to highlight
her magic.

I look forward to your future odes to our talented
yet modest diva… as I also look back at your
past musical poetry.

I admire your own gifts. You too reveal magic in
YOUR work. Thank you Mu.

WOW!!!  Blush ... ashamed ...  John, you make me cry!!! What I can say for you that be the height of how much I want to thankful you?  Big hug haven't how... but know I'm so grateful and happy and I thanks God for the day that talk us on youtube for the first time... you're amazing and I love you, Jonh!!!  Big hug

Mu Doo

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2008, 06:48:34 pm »
That's beautiful, Mu!!!!

Great job!  Thumbs Up

Thanks so much, Jessica! Glad that you enjoyed it!  Thumbs Up

Mu Doo

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2008, 06:56:52 pm »
My Mu,  Your love for mel is apparent in all the videos you make for mel.  You are a great, sensitive and awesome storyteller.  Thank you.  Thumbs Up Big hug

My so sweetheart Jenn, thanks so much... haven't nothing that I do that demonstrates how I love Mel, she's deserves much more than I can to do!! Thanks so much, hon! You know, I love you a lots!! ( I can't wait for hug you of truth! ) Big hug

Mu Doo

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2008, 07:00:02 pm »

And of course that beautiful Spirit is so melodically displayed in her music.

And Mu, its in music... in your beautifully crafted Tributes that you are able to highlight her magic.

I look forward to your future odes to our talented yet modest diva… as I also look back at your past musical poetry.

I admire your own gifts. You too reveal magic in YOUR work. Thank you Mu.

Yo. You said it, man! Brava to Mu and Melinda!

WOW!!! Speecheless (Brick wall I don't know if it write this way Rolling On Floor Laughing sorry) ...  Blush  Big hug

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2008, 12:09:42 pm »
Mama, I love your new tribute! It's great!!! I love you sooooooooooo much!!!
Love, Your Babyzinha Big hug
We did it!

hilarious