Author Topic: Questions and Answers from Jack 96.3  (Read 5739 times)

Sally

Re: Questions and Answers from Jack 96.3
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 01:05:56 am »
Melinda, if you're reading this, then you listen to me. You are NOTTTTTTTTTT in any way resembling "shrek." The people who say you are, are just BASIC IDIOTS who have nothing better to do with their lives than envy you. It's just JEALOUSY Melinda, DON'T BELIEVE A SINGLE WORD that puts you down. Your gorgeous.  Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous<----------------------- SMILEYS DON'T LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Any you're totally right!!! Mel Little Doo, you're SO  Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Bowing Women  Big hug Big hug...

OH I AGREE, IDIOTS THEY ARE!
I love you so much, Little Doo!!!!  Big hug

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2008, 11:04:40 am »
Ok, I'm stupid.  I heard a couple of references to Shrek last year that were linked to Melinda, but I thought she sang in the movie or did voices for it.  (I never watched it, so all I know is it's a cartoon).  I never imagined anybody would or could have anything bad to say about her.  I've never known of someone who seems to be as sweet and genuine as Melinda.  The fact that anybody would make a negative remark about her makes me so mad I CAN    see straight!  Well, I know we're supposed to be grownups, and take the high road, and I'll try, I really will, but I had better NEVER be in the vicinity of messages that are disrespectful to Melinda.  I'd get kicked off that board.  I'm afraid I would appoint myself judge, jury, and verbal hangman of the perpetrators of such an unwarranted attack. It's one thing to talk about a person who has actually done something to you, or even somebody who makes it clear through their attitude that they aren't a nice person, but Melinda?  Ok, here's my compromise.  I won't write what I think of such idiots on the boards.  I'll keep it to myself, but I will write it, even if I have to start a rage journal specifically for that reason.  There, I feel all better now.

Melinda, please don't listen to anybody who says anything other than the fact that you are beautiful.  Even a blind person can see that, and I'm not trying to be funny.  (I was trying in the first paragraph, word of significance "trying."  I hope you see yourself through the eyes of the backups, not those idiots on other boards, because the backups know that Melinda is Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous  Can I get an Amen?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 02:21:53 pm by Jena »

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2008, 11:44:58 am »
Amen

Tiger

• Founding Backup
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2008, 03:56:17 pm »
Big Amen, Jena!
Don't look down on small beginnings - Melinda.

Bernie

• Founding Backup #455
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2008, 04:01:51 pm »
Amen, Jena!
Your supporter and fan in Boston, Bernie

Sally

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2008, 04:05:58 pm »
Amen, thanks Jena. Big hug

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2008, 09:47:49 pm »
You get a huge Amen, Jena!!!  Rock On sign

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2008, 11:51:29 pm »
This just occurred to me, and it literally almost makes me sick.  Last year, in thinking of what I might say to Melinda if I ever met her, one of the things I thought to ask her was what voice she did for Shrek.  OMG, if I had asked her that, played into the hands of those idiots, and hurt her feelings,,, she'd have had no way to know I didn't understand the Shrek references.  I can never meet Melinda in person, because if I ever hurt her feelings, even accidentally, I'd never forgive myself (not to mentioned I'd be hanged by the backups for committing the heinous crime of Melinda treason.)
(shaking, sweating profusely, shallow breathing, dizzy swirling sense of nausea, hands shaking almost too much to type)
Jena2--It's Ok Jena1, you didn't say it, it didn't really happen.
Jena1--Yeah, but if I had,,,
Jena2--Breathe, come on, you gotta breathe.  It's O-KAY.
I live in STARK TERROR of making a fool of myself, and that would have been the worst case of it.  Ok, I got it off my chest.  It's like when you're four, you have a nightmare, and you're convinced there are monsters in your closet.  Once you tell Momma and Daddy about the monsters, they disappear.  (lol) 

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2008, 12:01:08 am »
When you get to meet Melinda, as you surely will, you won't make a fool out yourself, because she won't let you.  But, you will have great trouble remembering what you actually did say.  After I met her, I now only have a vague recollection of what I said - mainly because the bits I do remember were practiced quite a few times before hand.

Bernie

• Founding Backup #455
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2008, 02:17:03 am »
Jena -  I think she's going to read that and laugh and smile.  Thanks for opening up and sharing your fear hear, neutralizing it.
Your supporter and fan in Boston, Bernie

Sally

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2008, 03:11:37 am »
Jena, its all cool. And as Alan and many of us have said, when you meet Melinda it will be awesome and you won't remember half of what you say. She is totally cool.