Author Topic: Questions and Answers from Jack 96.3  (Read 5431 times)

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
  • Live life with no regrets!
Questions and Answers from Jack 96.3
« on: April 01, 2008, 09:27:29 pm »
http://www.963jackfm.com/Article.asp?id=433094&spid=

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=31440109

JACK'S ORDINARY LISTENER OF THE WEEK
MELINDA DOOLITTLE

What is your Name? Melinda Doolittle

Nicknames? Little Doo

Where do you live? Franklin, TN

What’s your job? Singing, talking, eating ice cream

What are your turn-ons? 24, enchanted, Mint Karaoke Cookie

What are your turn offs? Lettuce & Sandwhiches

Favorite Color? Black

What is your most outstanding achievement this week? Waking up

What was the last movie you watched? The Holiday

What is your all-time favorite condiment? Is Chocolate a Condiment?

People say you are most likely to ____? Trip over everything.

Which celebrity do you resemble most? Shrek

Since we’re in Music City, what was the name of your first band… If you weren’t in a band, just make up a name? Funkengruven

What’s your excuse for listening to JACK? I’m on it!

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
Re: Questions and Answers from Jack 96.3
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 10:42:22 pm »
 Huzzah! Thanks so much amazing Holly!!!  Big hug  Rolling On Floor Laughing love you!

I simply love Little Doo!!! and mel you not seem as 'sherek' you're gorgeous!!!!   Big hug
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 11:25:10 pm »
Thanks, Holly!  That was cute!
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 01:29:07 am »

What are your turn-ons? 24, enchanted, Mint Karaoke Cookie

enchanted?

Tiger

• Founding Backup
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 01:38:12 am »
Enchanted - the movie, I'm guessing.  Its very funny!  Thumbs Up Holly, thank you!  Huzzah!
Don't look down on small beginnings - Melinda.

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 02:15:12 am »
Little Doo!!! Melinda cracks me up. Resembles Shreck though, are you kidding me?!?!?!? Melinda, you're GORGEOUS!!! Ain't no Shreck that's for sure!!! Big hug
We did it!

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 02:29:24 am »
Enchanted - the movie, I'm guessing.  Its very funny!  Thumbs Up Holly, thank you!  Huzzah!

Ohhh the movie! Of course! Thank you, Jenn!

alex

• Founding Backup #489
  • Baby Backup
  • Melinda Doolittle=Best Singer Ever
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 02:33:28 am »
Melinda does not resemble Shrek! She is really beautiful

sannmiller

• Founding Backup #734
  • aka shirley6700
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2008, 03:16:42 am »
Melinda is a lovely young lady, but I remember the "Shrek" references made by some posters who compared Melinda to Shrek during the AI6 Season. Out of mind Out of mind Even Melinda talked about it and, thankfully, made fun of it.

Melinda is so beautiful--inside and out!! Gorgegous
"Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart."  (C. Jung)

Sweet Dreams!!!

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2008, 06:43:40 am »
I didn't realize it so much on AI, but Melinda could do standup. I thought she was really shy when she was on the show, but after reading some of her blog entries and interviews, I'm seeing a new side of her.  I like her "biggest accomplishment this week," and "reason for listening."

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2008, 04:11:54 pm »
Biggest turn-off is lettuce?  Hmmm...David A. loves lettuce in case she isn't aware of it.  That means Melinda probably doesn't eat salads.

melordin705

• Baby Backup
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2008, 11:45:17 pm »
Melinda, if you're reading this, then you listen to me. You are NOTTTTTTTTTT in any way resembling "shrek." The people who say you are, are just BASIC IDIOTS who have nothing better to do with their lives than envy you. It's just JEALOUSY Melinda, DON'T BELIEVE A SINGLE WORD that puts you down. Your gorgeous.  Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous<----------------------- SMILEYS DON'T LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 12:56:55 am »
Melinda, if you're reading this, then you listen to me. You are NOTTTTTTTTTT in any way resembling "shrek." The people who say you are, are just BASIC IDIOTS who have nothing better to do with their lives than envy you. It's just JEALOUSY Melinda, DON'T BELIEVE A SINGLE WORD that puts you down. Your gorgeous.  Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous<----------------------- SMILEYS DON'T LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Any you're totally right!!! Mel Little Doo, you're SO  Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Gorgegous Bowing Women  Big hug Big hug...

I love you so much, Little Doo!!!!  Big hug
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Bernie

• Founding Backup #455
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 01:02:48 am »
The way Melinda embraces the "Shrek" nonsense, and made it into a joke to her advantage (for anyone with eyes can see how stunningly and uncommonly beautiful she is), is truly beautiful. Yes, We Love You Inside And Out, Melinda.  You are one of a kind.
Your supporter and fan in Boston, Bernie

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2008, 04:44:17 am »
You tell her, Ani!  The people who said she looked like Shrek are just plain idiots!  Huzzah! LOL sign

hilarious