Author Topic: ANSWERING RHONDA!!!  (Read 37006 times)

Gemini2

• Founding Backup #510
Re: ANSWERING RHONDA!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2008, 11:22:32 pm »
Well I'm glad you are finally back Rhonda.

And SEE....Melinda did respond!.....Happy Now?Huh?

Melinda you are so Cool...Sweet...Kind......Caring.....
....and sometimes just as Crazy as the rest of us!!!!!

Thank You so much for the time you share with us!!!!!!

melordin705

• Baby Backup
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2008, 11:54:16 pm »
Might as well copy and paste what Gem wrote!  HAR

I'm her again today!

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2008, 02:26:04 am »
YAY! Rhonda's back!

alohabyana

• Founding Backup #590
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2008, 06:29:56 am »
Melinda,
I enjoyed your post and am so glad you are having a great time recording.  We can hardly wait for that CD.  Rhonda, I'm so glad you got your computer back.

Aloha,
Ann

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2008, 05:20:03 pm »
Hi Melinda . . . thanks so much for answering the questions.  I only expected you to choose one but was excited to see that you answered them all.   See, it doesn't take much to get us excited around here.   Thanks

Hi, loves!
How is everybody. Sorry I have been a little out of it lately. I think I've overdosed on Edy's/Dreyer's Slow Churned American Idol Mint Karaoke Cookie Ice Cream.  Drooling
Just so you know, I have been having a great time and am totally pumped about this recording process...too fun!!!
Super excited

You think YOU'RE PUMPED? ! ? !   banana dance

So, per Rhonda's request...here you go...

JOKE
Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella???......................Fo' Drizzle!!!
HAR   
 Ha Ha LOL sign

WHAT DO I LOOK FORWARD TO EATING THIS WEEK?
Already had it, but would gladly do it again....Tuesday afternoon, Kelley and I went to my favorite place for apple pie...McCormick and Schmicks!!! Sadley, we don't have one in NashVegas, but that's probably a good thing...my spanx are happy! By the way, the pie is called....drumroll please...Grandma's Caramel Upside Down Apple Pie. OMG!!!!!!!!!!
Cheerleader Banana   
Hear that Indigo . . .  think you could bake and freeze this kind of pie for Melinda so she would always have some on hand Thumbs Up

SOMEONE I HOPE TO MEET SOMEDAY
Every single backup! Like you even had to ask. 
Well DUH   
  Hear that you people across the oceans . . . get your passports ready to come and meet Melinda  Super excited

SOME LITTLE SECRET ABOUT JANET AND KELLEY
Kelley and Janet both met their husbands in the same band. They sang backup and lead and Janet's husband played bass...Kelley's husband played the drums. They were and still are AMAZING!!!   
Rock On sign     
  Now how do I get Kelley and Janet to tell me a secret about Melinda Dunno

WHO'S GOING TO WIN IDOL THIS YEAR?
Here's the thing...I change my mind every week! That's what they get for having so many good contestants this season. I have pretty much gone from David A. to Jason Castro to Syesha to David C. Chickezie even snuck up on me one of those weeks! HELP!!!!!!!   
Help sign   

Okay, this is where I draw the line.  American Idol is not and will not be the same ever again for me.  I now think of it as the Melinda Doolittle show and have refused to watch evey much of it.     PERIOD Nuh uh

SOMETHING BORING...
The color of the walls in my hotel room right now is butter. Yummy!
 Sleepyhead
  Hopefully you are not still in that room LOL sign

Hope that holds you over until the next time.
Love you guys!!!!
Me

Thanks Melinda for taking the time to spend with us.  We all love you !   Big hug

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2008, 05:25:00 pm »
Hi, Mel!  Thanks for taking the time out of your crazy schedule to post that!  We LOVE hearing from you, and that was very special.   Thanks

I am dying   Crying  to get my hands on your first release in June, too.  Thumbs Up

(OK, Rhonda, happy now?   Rolling On Floor Laughing HAR  )

Super excited Super excited Super excited Super excited Super excited

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2008, 05:36:08 pm »
To Melinda:  Is there another single coming out soon?   Super excited   

To Rhonda:  Why didn't you ask her anything about what's she's recording?   Slap

We are working on the recording together so I know what's going on, therefore no need for me to ask that question Des.   Cheeky

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2008, 05:52:17 pm »
Thank you for starting a clean thread, Melinda.  Rhonda's thread had gotten really trashy (thanks to T)!   Duh

Keep well and travel safely!  Can't wait for your next single to drop!   Thumbs Up

Puhleeze!!!  Melinda only answered Rhonda because I got involved in the process.  Once she saw all the crap that was flying over on the other thread she felt the need to jump in and defuse the situation, so, I'm sure Rhonda is grateful for my intervention and would tell you herself if she could.  As a matter of fact, I was talking to Rhonda, since her computer's broken and she wanted me to let you all know that all that mean stuff she says about me is just her way of covering up how much she truly loves and respects me.  She even told me I was a truly good person of stellar character and that she feels honored that I even speak to her.  Blush So there.  (Hope Rhonda doesn't ever find out who wrecked her computer . . .)  Innocent whistle

Well Tiernan, I must be in a good mood because today I will admit that I am happy you did get involved in the other thread.  Any you are right, I don't mean all that bad stuff I say about you.  I do love and respect you very much.  As a matter of fact you are #1 on my list.  I only wish I was half the person you are.  You have such wit and charm that I admire so much.  I see you as a mentor and role model for me.  I am trying hard to follow in your footsteps and hope that someday I can make you proud.   Big hug

Your #1 Fan   Bowing Women

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2008, 05:54:49 pm »
Rhonda is glad you all like the post from Melinda Huzzah! Huzzah!

And she said for T to keep her dirty feet off of this thread!

Hopefully she will get her computer back tomorrow!
I hope so too...these phone calls are costing me Big Time Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

Well, the phone calls would not be so bad if I didn't make you read the post a dozen times to me   Rolling On Floor Laughing

Gemini2

• Founding Backup #510
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2008, 06:56:17 pm »
Rhonda?Huh?Huh?  Are you alright?Huh?Huh??
YOU are saying nice things to T Huh?Huh?Huh?

WOW!!!!  MELINDA REALLY DOES WORK WONDERS!!!!!

I thought I had to read them to you 12 times because you all don't speak "Yankee"!!!

YOU just wanted MORE TIME with MELINDA!!!!!!!!

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2008, 12:44:30 am »
Geez Gem, you act like I don't have a soft spot anywhere.  Ask Alan, I have even been nice to him from time to time.  Did you get my pm?  Thanks so much for my gift.  I absolutely love it    Big hug

OldSchool80s

« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2008, 01:56:25 am »
Thank you for starting a clean thread, Melinda.  Rhonda's thread had gotten really trashy (thanks to T)!   Duh

Keep well and travel safely!  Can't wait for your next single to drop!   Thumbs Up

Puhleeze!!!  Melinda only answered Rhonda because I got involved in the process.  Once she saw all the crap that was flying over on the other thread she felt the need to jump in and defuse the situation, so, I'm sure Rhonda is grateful for my intervention and would tell you herself if she could.  As a matter of fact, I was talking to Rhonda, since her computer's broken and she wanted me to let you all know that all that mean stuff she says about me is just her way of covering up how much she truly loves and respects me.  She even told me I was a truly good person of stellar character and that she feels honored that I even speak to her.  Blush So there.  (Hope Rhonda doesn't ever find out who wrecked her computer . . .)  Innocent whistle

Well Tiernan, I must be in a good mood because today I will admit that I am happy you did get involved in the other thread.  Any you are right, I don't mean all that bad stuff I say about you.  I do love and respect you very much.  As a matter of fact you are #1 on my list.  I only wish I was half the person you are.  You have such wit and charm that I admire so much.  I see you as a mentor and role model for me.  I am trying hard to follow in your footsteps and hope that someday I can make you proud.   Big hug

Duh Duh Duh  None of us will ever hear the end of this.   Crying Crying

chris-play

« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2008, 02:06:04 am »
I feel your pain OS ...  Well DUH
 Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2008, 01:16:24 pm »

Duh Duh Duh  None of us will ever hear the end of this.   Crying Crying

Well OS, you probably don't ever hear the end of anything now that she's in your basement    Rolling On Floor Laughing

Tiernan

« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2008, 03:58:34 pm »

I'm number 1, I'm number 1!!!    Winner Winner You see, I win friends and influence people everywhere I go.  Did ya see that OS?  Cheeky Cheeky Cheeky Cheeky WIT, CHARM, MENTOR, ROLE MODEL, LOVE and RESPECT.  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!    Rolling On Floor Laughing Oh, and by the way, did I ever mention that Melinda herself said, "TIERNAN IS RIGHT?"  Dancing Banana banana dance Dancing Banana banana dance

Thanks for confessing the truth, Rhonda!  Big hug