Author Topic: ANSWERING RHONDA!!!  (Read 30207 times)

Babz

Re: ANSWERING RHONDA!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2008, 01:29:38 am »
Thank you Melinda!!

<3 U

Gemini2

• Founding Backup #510
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2008, 01:35:57 am »
Thank you Melinda for posting!

Wow...you even answered all of Rhonda's questions!
You are a real sweetheart Melinda!!!!!!!

Too bad Rhonda can't read them ...and only gets the ones I care to read to her! HAR

Shari

• Founding Backup
    • my blog
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2008, 01:50:13 am »
You are the best, Melinda ... that's all there is to it!!  Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post ... you are too sweet!  I'm glad you're having such an amazing time with everything!!! Smiley
*Dream Big; Work Hard*

Gemini2

• Founding Backup #510
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2008, 01:54:03 am »
Rhonda is glad you all like the post from Melinda Huzzah! Huzzah!

And she said for T to keep her dirty feet off of this thread!

Hopefully she will get her computer back tomorrow!
I hope so too...these phone calls are costing me Big Time Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2008, 02:01:17 am »
 Huzzah! ... This ice cream not have on Brazil!!!  Crying Somebody show me this such apple pie?Huh?   Drooling  Rolling On Floor Laughing
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 02:04:44 am by muniquedoo »
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Elcondado

• Founding Backup #603, Cathy
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2008, 03:06:32 am »
Lol, you are way too funny & cute, Melinda!  And I would love to taste that Mint Karaoke ice cream!  banana dance

What ever you do...don't try the Mint Karaoke Ice Cream  Duh....I am serious...I just bought it because of Melinda...and now I am a confirmed addict...and I've never been addicted to anything before...Now I will have to say, "Hi, my name is Cathy, and I'm a Mint Karaoke'ic"  Super excited They will need to develop 12 step Mint Karaoke meetings for the unsuspecting backups like myself  Melodramatic....trust me  Lightup...save yourself this terrible affliction  Out of mind...Melinda...how could you do this to me Yikes  Nuh uh   Crying Crying

Having said that, I also want to thank you for answering Rhonda's thread.....you are the Best.... Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2008, 03:25:19 am »
To Melinda:  Is there another single coming out soon?   Super excited   

To Rhonda:  Why didn't you ask her anything about what's she's recording?   Slap
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2008, 04:11:17 am »
Lol, you are way too funny & cute, Melinda!  And I would love to taste that Mint Karaoke ice cream!  banana dance

What ever you do...don't try the Mint Karaoke Ice Cream  Duh....I am serious...I just bought it because of Melinda...and now I am a confirmed addict...and I've never been addicted to anything before...Now I will have to say, "Hi, my name is Cathy, and I'm a Mint Karaoke'ic"  Super excited They will need to develop 12 step Mint Karaoke meetings for the unsuspecting backups like myself  Melodramatic....trust me  Lightup...save yourself this terrible affliction  Out of mind...Melinda...how could you do this to me Yikes  Nuh uh   Crying Crying

Having said that, I also want to thank you for answering Rhonda's thread.....you are the Best.... Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!
Well, I would love to try it.  I've already tried the Cheesecake Diva & its really good.  Cheeky

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2008, 04:12:37 am »
Thank you for starting a clean thread, Melinda.  Rhonda's thread had gotten really trashy (thanks to T)!   Duh

Keep well and travel safely!  Can't wait for your next single to drop!   Thumbs Up
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

donna

• Founding Backup #695
  • Wise, strongwilled, intuitive
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2008, 04:24:18 am »
Poor Rhonda!  Crying She has been waiting for days and now that you (Melinda) answered her call she cannot hear you ... her computer went mad on her ...  Crying Crying Let's hope that she can get back on line soon  Brick wall Brick wall

Which one of you backups hacked into Rhonda's computer.

Melinda,  Thanks for dropping by and saying hi. Apple pie and ice cream sound real good right now.     
But I'm going to save it for after the marathon and have it with pizza and fried pickles. Hope you can join us. I have yet to meet you. Love you bunches.     Big hug

Dani

• Founding Backup #364
  • Grey's Anatomy<3333
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2008, 06:12:03 am »
 Rolling On Floor Laughing Love the joke. I'm still giggling over that one.  LOL sign

Thank ya for taking the time to post on here for us Big hug Can't wait to see you next week!!!! Love you!!!!

Tiernan

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2008, 01:24:05 pm »
Thank you for starting a clean thread, Melinda.  Rhonda's thread had gotten really trashy (thanks to T)!   Duh

Keep well and travel safely!  Can't wait for your next single to drop!   Thumbs Up

Puhleeze!!!  Melinda only answered Rhonda because I got involved in the process.  Once she saw all the crap that was flying over on the other thread she felt the need to jump in and defuse the situation, so, I'm sure Rhonda is grateful for my intervention and would tell you herself if she could.  As a matter of fact, I was talking to Rhonda, since her computer's broken and she wanted me to let you all know that all that mean stuff she says about me is just her way of covering up how much she truly loves and respects me.  She even told me I was a truly good person of stellar character and that she feels honored that I even speak to her.  Blush So there.  (Hope Rhonda doesn't ever find out who wrecked her computer . . .)  Innocent whistle

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2008, 01:28:34 pm »
Melinda, you crack me up Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
I loved your post! Thank you for that, it should hold us over for a little while at least LOL sign
I loved your joke, I was literally cracing up!
Oh, and at the beginning of the post when you said "Sorry I've been out of it lately" I thought you said "Sorry, I've been out to Italy" So I'm just like "WHOA!!!" But then I realized Thumbs Up
I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MELINDA!!!
Love, Lexi Rock On sign
We did it!

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2008, 03:44:59 pm »
To Melinda:  Is there another single coming out soon?   Super excited   

To Rhonda:  Why didn't you ask her anything about what's she's recording?   Slap

Des, you crack me up with this emoticon... Slap Slap  ...  Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing yep Rhonda, why?Huh? Slap  Rolling On Floor Laughing

PS: You know, Rhonda I love you so much!!  Big hug

My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2008, 04:23:16 pm »
I'mmm  Baaack ! !   And if I do find out who wrecked my computer they will be paying the BILL    Enraged Crying

Thanks Melinda for responding.   Big hug

But I have to admit that Gem played a big part in getting Melinda here.  Thanks       So I can't take all the credit.   Rolling On Floor Laughing

Now I can't respond to a lot of things right now.  I have company coming for the weekend and I am not on schedule   Freaking Out

So Tiernan . . . bug off this thread   Brick wall