Author Topic: The Reality Review  (Read 1248 times)

alex

• Founding Backup #489
  • Baby Backup
  • Melinda Doolittle=Best Singer Ever
The Reality Review
« on: March 09, 2008, 05:48:40 am »
The Reality Review
Posted March 8th, 2008 by Andrew Walsh

Welcome back loyal readers. Another week, another crop of contestants bite the dust.

American Idol Results
Oh the disappointment I felt at the elimination of Danny Noriega. I was heartbroken for a good hour. I know that sounds ridiculous, but come on, this wasn’t Melinda Doolittle, so by 10 o’clock I had moved on. But I digress. Danny was the biggest hope we had for pure entertainment this season. I have to say, no other contestant in the history of this show has managed to be so polarizing, interesting, and maximized his airtime during the semi-finals like my lil’Danny. Kudos to you kid.

Oh yeah, Luke and Kady got sent home, like expected, and Asia’h went as well. The world shrugged.

This was the last Thursday elimination, thank God.

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
Re: The Reality Review
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 06:42:30 pm »
Good find Alex  Thumbs Up  It seems numerous reviewers hold a high opinion of Melinda.   Huzzah!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 07:39:12 pm »
Good find Alex  Thumbs Up  It seems numerous reviewers hold a high opinion of Melinda.   Huzzah!
Yep!  banana dance

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 09:15:09 pm »
Good find Alex Thumbs Up Another great review from a person with great taste Rose
We did it!