Author Topic: Come Join Us !  (Read 2831 times)

Sally

Come Join Us !
« on: May 01, 2008, 03:56:27 pm »
Guys its May 1st. Please check out the scholarship page and join us in the $10. /Month club to help make a students dream of  education a reality. Together we can make Melinda's dream of helping others come true.

chris-play

Re: Come Join Us !
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 09:46:16 pm »
Guys its May 1st. Please check out the scholarship page and join us in the $10. /Month club to help make a students dream of  education a reality. Together we can make Melinda's dream of helping others come true.

Thank you Sally for reminding us that today is the First of the Month!
I bet that most members are still all immersed in the after Marathon mood ... but I am sure that soon we will all regroup and start working to complete this next amazing project! We have the strength to help a student realize her/his dreams of music!, that's for sure, and we will get there , no doubts!!  Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

angel4peace

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 08:06:44 pm »
Thanks for the reminder Sally. Sent in!  Rose
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 08:53:43 pm by angel4peace »

Sally

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 08:09:41 pm »
Thank you Angel and Cristina.

Melrocks

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 08:54:11 pm »
Sally,
You're a sweetheart to get us focused again on the next big task for backup power.  I'll be making a donation this month in honour of Melinda and those who have birthdays in May (like our fearless leader on the scholarship committee).  Rose Rose Rose

Sally

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 09:03:49 pm »
Sally,
You're a sweetheart to get us focused again on the next big task for backup power.  I'll be making a donation this month in honour of Melinda and those who have birthdays in May (like our fearless leader on the scholarship committee).  Rose Rose Rose

OH That is right, how could we ever forget our Precious!!!  Thanks for the reminder!

chris-play

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 04:21:30 pm »
Sally,

MA ...  Big hug Big hug