About Melinda > Melinda Related Discussions

MELINDA'S B.D. GIFT OF CHARITY!

(1/3) > >>

Sally:
Hello everyone, hope you all are having a great Holiday.  I just wanted to post this because I have gotten a lot of questions.  Once the entire bracelet project is completed, that includes the wrapping, putting the 2 charms on, insurance, mailing --- The remaining balance will go to Malaria No More on Oct 6th from us Backups. I wanted to make sure that enveryone was aware of this. Crispy (Christina) will make the final post on this once I get the package in the mail -- sometime mid September, perhaps a little before or a little after.  OK Thanks guys. Just like all of you, I am anxious to know the amount too.

igabyy:

Thanks Sally!! You're wonderful...  :givekiss

LuvHer:

--- Quote from: igabyy on September 01, 2007, 05:41:29 pm ---
Thanks Sally!! You're wonderful...  :givekiss

--- End quote ---

Yep, you most certainly are!!! :hug :givekiss

Sally:
Oh thanks guys. I can't wait for all this to come together. I feel like a little child at Christmas, waiting for the gifts to be un wrapped and see the smiles on each face.  This is so much fun.

LuvHer:

--- Quote from: Sally on September 01, 2007, 05:48:03 pm ---Oh thanks guys. I can't wait for all this to come together. I feel like a little child at Christmas, waiting for the gifts to be un wrapped and see the smiles on each face.  This is so much fun.

--- End quote ---

Hmmm...must be what Santa feels, huh?!! :rofl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version