Author Topic: Ideas for Melinda's CD release  (Read 8908 times)

Vickster

Re: Ideas for Melinda's CD release
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2008, 12:41:58 am »
Geez-Louise, Nic.  How long did it take you to find all this stuff?   Yikes
Thanks!

angel4peace

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2008, 08:25:09 pm »
Geez-Louise, Nic.  How long did it take you to find all this stuff?   Yikes
Thanks!

Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
You should see the post that has the list of radio stations I found in Ca... Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing- in time I hope to do it for all the states......

Elcondado

• Founding Backup #603, Cathy
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2008, 04:20:27 am »
EEEEKS...do you all realize that the first CD release may be sooner than we think, based on what Melinda said in the chat....lets decide on our plan of action so that we don't get left in the dust....Des, your idea seemed to be a hit....and Angel, you are doing some great work with the PR....how do we need to get this all coordinated and finalized?? banana dance Dancing Banana banana dance Dancing Banana banana dance Dancing Banana

THE FIRST CD IS COMING........THE FIRST CD IS COMING........THE FIRST CD IS COMING........THE FIRST CD IS COMING......THE FIRST CD IS COMING........

alohabyana

• Founding Backup #590
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2008, 05:17:15 am »
I still like Desiree's idea about an ad in the Nashville newspaper.  Is anyone checking into it?  June will be here before we know it.

Aloha,
Ann

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2008, 05:40:32 am »
I still like Desiree's idea about an ad in the Nashville newspaper.  Is anyone checking into it?  June will be here before we know it.

Aloha,
Ann

With all the work being done for the marathon & MNM fundraising, as well as turning our focus to the scholarship, no one has had time to follow up on this.  However, Melinda has started saying that her CD will come out this summer (rather than June) so we suspect we have a little extra time.  I have trouble making personal calls on company time so it's probably not a project I can head up.  Anyone want to volunteer to check into this and find out how much it would cost?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
  • Live life with no regrets!
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2008, 01:14:27 pm »
Desi,
I really dont wanna head it up... but I can email Bonnie and ask her for connections to see how much a display ad is................  Will let you know..............

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2008, 02:40:23 pm »
Thanks Holly, that would be great.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2008, 06:53:19 pm »
Des,  Gem and I volunteer to head up this project.  OK?
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2008, 06:59:25 pm »
I love all the ideas.  Speaking of contacting radio stations--has anybody thought of trying to contact the syndicated programmers.  When MFV came out, I didn't have a computer, otherwise, I would have started Emailing Steve Harvey.  He LOVES what he calls "old school" love songs.  He'll talk about a singer and really promote them, if he likes them.  I always thought that would have put Melinda on FM radio.

Desiree

• Web site Team
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2008, 07:03:11 pm »
Anyone interested in getting Melinda some chocolate CDs?  You can customize the artwork and text message so I thought it might be appropriate for her CD release. 

http://www.chocolatefavorstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12&products_id=552

Bernie

• Founding Backup #455
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2008, 07:26:20 pm »
Aww, Desi, that's made to order!  That is so cute! A great idea...
Your supporter and fan in Boston, Bernie

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2008, 07:58:37 pm »
That's a good idea, Des. Thumbs Up

Tiger

• Founding Backup
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2008, 08:12:21 pm »
very cool idea des! Thumbs Up
Don't look down on small beginnings - Melinda.

donna

• Founding Backup #695
  • Wise, strongwilled, intuitive
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2008, 08:32:26 pm »
 Thumbs Up  I love it Des. Count me in. Just let me know how to contribute.  Big hug

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2008, 09:56:50 pm »
The thought of this makes me hungry for chocolate, lol!! LOL sign

hilarious