Author Topic: Mother's Day  (Read 14100 times)

alex

• Founding Backup #489
  • Baby Backup
  • Melinda Doolittle=Best Singer Ever
Re: Mother's Day
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2008, 01:42:05 am »
Remember the deadline is at the end of April/end of May. You still have about 3-4 months.

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2008, 11:13:41 pm »
Bump.  Just a reminder that the deadline is the end of this month.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Dingingstar324

• Founding Backup
  • Baby Backup
    • Myspace
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2008, 11:19:43 pm »
Thank des for the reminder!!! I almost forgot!
Late Night \\\\\\\"Weekend Vamp\\\\\\\"<br /><br />

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
  • Live life with no regrets!
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2008, 03:26:59 am »
I will bring pad and pen to Nashville and if you wanna write something then... I will sent it alot with mine to Alex.........

Big hug Big hug

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
UPDATED MOTHERS DAY GIFT FOR MELINDAS MOM!!
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2008, 02:40:44 pm »
Hey ya'll.......
I wanted to remind you of a project Alex proposed and asked me this morning to take over.  School is most important right now which I agree....

We would like everyone interested to write a note/letter to Melinda's Mom for Mothers day coming up in May.  If you havent meant her .... she is also one of a kind.....

She loves the backups and baby backups more than you could imagine. She has told me personally   So she would simply love receiving Mothers Day wishes.

Lets talk this up and it would be lovely to get a note from almost every active backup....

You are welcome to email me a note/letter to me or either mail one to me snail mail.    I am gonna make gonna put them on really pretty paper and get them laminiated or in the plastic note covers.   

Please lets get involved. It only takes a few minutes and it would be her a lifetime of happiness........

DEADLINE TO RECEIVE IS APRIL 30TH.
Thanks.
Love you guys.
Holly

Dingingstar324

• Founding Backup
  • Baby Backup
    • Myspace
Re: UPDATED MOTHERS DAY GIFT FOR MELINDAS MOM!!
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2008, 03:06:33 pm »
thanks holly for doing this.  I'm looking forward to writing my letter to Melinda's mommy!

mcaro05

• Founding Backup #753
  • Lively, compassionate, gracious, introspective.
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2008, 05:39:08 pm »
thanks holly! ill get on this!  Big hug

Bernie

• Founding Backup #455
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2008, 06:29:07 pm »
I have not met her, wish I could, but I hear she's wonderful, ... so I shall do this...
Your supporter and fan in Boston, Bernie

crispy

• Founding Backup #465
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2008, 08:57:08 pm »
Cool, I'll write something in Nashville then.

crispy

• Founding Backup #465
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2008, 08:58:35 pm »
I'll write something for ya in Nashville Holly   Thumbs Up

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2008, 08:38:24 pm »
Got an idea ya'll         You all know that Melinda's mom wants to meet each and every one of us......  Give me your opinion.....   What about everyone snail mailing me a pic of yourself that I can put with your letter?   Those of you that were in Franklin, I can probably find one of you and I can cut where it is only that person showing and put in on cute paper.        OR you could even email it to me and I could email it to Walmart to get it printed.   That idea may stink.. LOL... Just thought it would be cute if she could put a face with all the letters........

Input please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2008, 09:27:17 pm »
Got an idea ya'll         You all know that Melinda's mom wants to meet each and every one of us......  Give me your opinion.....   What about everyone snail mailing me a pic of yourself that I can put with your letter?   Those of you that were in Franklin, I can probably find one of you and I can cut where it is only that person showing and put in on cute paper.        OR you could even email it to me and I could email it to Walmart to get it printed.   That idea may stink.. LOL... Just thought it would be cute if she could put a face with all the letters........

That's a great idea Holly, I love it! Big hug
We did it!

Dingingstar324

• Founding Backup
  • Baby Backup
    • Myspace
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2008, 09:47:41 pm »

Holly, I like that idea, A lot.  I would have to email it to you, if thats okay!

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2008, 10:04:11 pm »
That is fine................ luvpway@yahoo.com

alex

• Founding Backup #489
  • Baby Backup
  • Melinda Doolittle=Best Singer Ever
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2008, 06:44:42 am »

Great idea Holly!

hilarious