Author Topic: Dreyers/Edys Ice Cream Promotion  (Read 6190 times)

angel4peace

Re: Dreyers/Edys Ice Cream Promotion
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2008, 08:35:02 pm »
I am determined.. I just HAVE to win..... I do this thing every morning.......      IF I DO... get ready to come to Mississippi for a PARTYYYYYYYYYY   LOL sign LOL sign Rock On sign Rock On sign

Yea Holly, you have to win! I will be there, I will be arriving in MS the 13th of Feb and will be there until April 8th.
Party in MS>>>>>>>>>>>>> with Melinda and lots of ice cream, heaven!

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2008, 12:19:29 am »
I am determined.. I just HAVE to win..... I do this thing every morning.......      IF I DO... get ready to come to Mississippi for a PARTYYYYYYYYYY   LOL sign LOL sign Rock On sign Rock On sign

Yea Holly, you have to win! I will be there, I will be arriving in MS the 13th of Feb and will be there until April 8th.
Party in MS>>>>>>>>>>>>> with Melinda and lots of ice cream, heaven!

Is that the place that the party is held for whoever is the winner? Or can it be anywhere? I don't get it...Lol, Blonde in the house!!! If I win, Ya'll will DEFINITELY BE THERE!!! World Hug
We did it!

Sally

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2008, 12:22:29 am »
I have been voting everyday and would rather have the ice cream party with Melinda instead of the LA trip to see the A. I. finale. If I win, you all are invited to my house for ice cream.

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
  • Live life with no regrets!
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2008, 01:13:25 pm »
Oh boy....... entering every single morning like i do... I justgotta win something!!!!!  Freaking Out

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2008, 01:22:05 pm »
can you get into the site to register?Huh?    It gives me this golden page. about trademarks... Anyone else having trouble...... This is my morning routine to register...  Crying Crying Crying

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2008, 04:11:43 pm »
can you get into the site to register?Huh?    It gives me this golden page. about trademarks... Anyone else having trouble...... This is my morning routine to register...  Crying Crying Crying

I had to restart Firefox last night before I could register.  Have you tried restarting your browser?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2008, 04:13:43 pm »
 Big hug   Thanks desi!!!!!!!!!!!