Author Topic: Happy New Year!!!  (Read 7245 times)

cheekym

• Founding Backup
Re: Happy New Year!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2008, 12:00:54 am »
Wow!  I'm sitting here with tears streaming down my face.  Thank you for that absolutely gorgeous message.  I believe YOU have been sent to us from up above.

Sally

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2008, 12:06:27 am »
Thank You Melinda! Beautiful note and prayer!  I am  Crying tears of joy. Happy New Year precious. Rose

xldb

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2008, 12:22:03 am »
What a wonderful letter.  Thanks for being the inspiration you are.
Happy New Year.  I can't wait for 2008 because it's going to be awesome.

Carol
Founding Backup #705

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2008, 12:29:50 am »
AMEN!!!!!!  Crying

Rose

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!!! MY YEAR WAS AMAZING CAUSE OF YOU!!!!!!
Have a wonderful New Year's Eve & Day.  You're going to have an even better 2008!

I LOVE ME SOME, MEL!!!!! FOREVER!!!!!!  Big hug

GOD BLESS YOU... MORE AND MORE AND MORE!!!!!!!!  Big hug Big hug
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

angel4peace

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2008, 01:25:21 am »
Dearest Melinda

After reading you message I am at a loss for words, my heart is bursting and my eyes are filled with tears. We are so grateful to you for so many things: your talent, your humility , your grace, your faith, your beauty within and external,  and your desire to be of service in everything you do. I am so grateful that you came into our lives and brought together a unique group of people from all over the globe with one thing in common ... there love and admiration for you ; and from that grew a family called Melinda's BackUps!

You are a gift and we are grateful for your sincere appreciation for all that is done for you, and that  just makes us love you more and want to do more for you and more good works in your name.

Love to you and your family.
May your star continue to shine.

Blessings
angel

Valerie

• Founding Backup #395
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2008, 01:46:35 am »
 Crying That made me tear up.  You have really touched my life, and been an inspiration - I am grateful for you, and honored to support you in whatever way I can. And I am grateful that thanks to you I know the backups, who are such a loving, supportive, and inspiring group of people. I wish you a very happy New Year and all the best in 2008!

Love,
Valerie 

Vegas Vamp

Tiger

• Founding Backup
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2008, 02:08:23 am »
Melinda,  Thank you for your sweet and thoughtful letter and prayer.  Isn't it amazing how the Lord works?  He blesses people's lives through other people and we ALL share in the blessings!  Again, thank you for being true to who you are and what you believe in... you truly let your light shine and in so doing, you help other people let their lights shine, too.  The Lord has been good to all of us who have found each other this year.  I pray for a happy, fulfilling, awesome new year to you and the backups!   Big hug
Don't look down on small beginnings - Melinda.

donna

• Founding Backup #695
  • Wise, strongwilled, intuitive
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2008, 02:55:18 am »
Melinda:

Thank you so much for your message and prayer. It is amazing how this year has transpired. Never in my dreams did I think I could meet an amazing group of people through a singer on AI. When I first saw you on AI, I knew something amazing was yet to come. I didn't know what or how amazing it would be and I'm glad I stayed to find out. What a phenomenal journey this has been this past year. We have all come to know you and love you for the person you are. We have all come to know and love people from all over the world and we now have become a family. 

Thank you Melinda for being the beautiful person that you are and for inspiring us and for loving us back. God Bless you and your family.

May the New Year bring you much happiness, good health and may all of your wishes come true.    Big hug

Love,
Donna

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2008, 03:52:22 am »
Melinda,

As usual when you thank us, I am at a loss for words because you have given so much to us.  All I can say, is that I hope and pray 2008 brings more blessings your way.

With love,
Desiree

And to my fellow backups,

You guys are an amazing group of people!  I feel so privileged to be part of the backups.  Happy New Year and my best wishes to all of you as we enter 2008!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2008, 04:42:28 am »
Dear Melinda,

Thank you for that beautiful prayer!  You will never fathom how much you have touched so many people's lives.  For me, you have touched me with your child-like faith.  I know it's a gift from above.  Every time I struggle with my own faith, I think of all the instances you have exemplified yours.  That inspires me to never give up.  Happy new year, Melinda! There will be new challenges but we will be here to support you.  We love you!

Maria
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 02:28:30 pm by ghopper »
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melrocks

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2008, 05:02:11 am »
Dear Melinda,
You once said that you were very careful about words, so we all pay attention when you say something because we know it comes from your heart.  So thank you for your gracious words in accepting our gifts - they are a small token of the love that your backups have for you.  We're here to support you - now and into the future.

May 2008 bring even bigger dreams than you can imagine!  World Hug

melindatoo

• Founding Backup #218
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2008, 06:19:54 am »
Melinda - Those were truly heartfelt words in your post.  We can feel your love and compassion for us, and we definitely feel the same about you.  I'm looking forward with excitement and anticipation for what 2008 has in store for you.  I just know it's going to be fabulous!  We'll be with you all the way!  God bless you as you go!
Love to you, Melinda, too Rose

Gemini2

• Founding Backup #510
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2008, 09:28:50 am »
Melinda...Thank you so much for your kind words and especially the beautiful prayer!

You know you are our Number 1 Angel....and through you we have all become better people. You have inspired us to do so many things that we would have never done on our own. And being your "Backups" or "Angels' has been the best part of this last year! The friends, I too have made are so wonderful. And to think they all came together because of you!

And the best part is we are NOt alone...we have You and each other!

Thank you Melinda....I hope that this year will be even better then last!
And we will always be here with you no matter far you take us!

Love,
Nancy

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2008, 10:08:04 am »
Dear Melinda

How can I possible reply to such a response from you.  I can't - so I will just say Happy 2008 to you and all my new Backup friends from across the pond.  I never imagined when I saw the program of your audition, that that spark of interest would lead to such a wonderful year - topped off by the opportunity to meet you and many of your Backups in Franklin.  I hope we can continue to serve you in 2008 and into the future.

Love you,
Alan

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2008, 12:41:52 pm »
Well, I don't know what to say. Your message and prayer brought tears to my eyes.

Thank you for making 2007 so special for us. Hug

I never would've thought that I would start 2008 with a second family that I haven't even met face to face. Yet.

I'm looking forward to everything we're going to do together this new year.

And thank you, Melinda, for being the inspiration.

World Hug

Feliz ano novo!

Let 2008 come!!!  Super excited