Author Topic: New Years! :) no peeking melinda  (Read 3149 times)

Christina K

• Founding Backup #261
New Years! :) no peeking melinda
« on: December 21, 2007, 08:29:55 am »
So, What are your new years wishes for Melinda???

I would love to get them together in a scrapbook to give to her. Anyone interested in helping? I wanted to give this to her at the same time I gave the prayer wheel. Smiley

My new years wish is that she feels even more love than she ever has before. That she gets time to relax with friends and family. And that her album comes out soon of course! Smiley 

Christina - I have edited the ICON on your post to include the "Melinda you must NOT look in this thread" ICON
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 09:52:44 am by Alan »
Love you heaps! Smiley

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
Re: New Years! :) no peeking melinda
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 03:12:33 pm »
So, What are your new years wishes for Melinda???

I would love to get them together in a scrapbook to give to her. Anyone interested in helping? I wanted to give this to her at the same time I gave the prayer wheel. Smiley

My new years wish is that she feels even more love than she ever has before. That she gets time to relax with friends and family. And that her album comes out soon of course! Smiley 

Christina - I have edited the ICON on your post to include the "Melinda you must NOT look in this thread" ICON
Same here.  I hope Melinda gains more fans, comes out with her album ASAP, and wins a few Grammys.  Huzzah!

Babz

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 03:27:04 pm »
Melinda,
My wish to you is that all your big dreams become realities and that you bask in these realites with great success and fortune. May this be the happiest and healthiest of New Years for you and your family!

Love,
Babz

Bernie

• Founding Backup #455
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 05:03:17 pm »
I hope that the American public at large, of all ages, cultural niches, and walks of life, like ourselves, falls in love with Melinda as we have.  I hope that her album makes major waves, especially among serious aficionados and influentials of her strongest concentrations, i.e., contemporary Christian, Jazz, Aretha-Gladys, etc.  I hope that contestants on AI7 are compared to her as a touchstone.
Your supporter and fan in Boston, Bernie

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 05:08:55 pm »
I hope that the American public at large, of all ages, cultural niches, and walks of life, like ourselves, falls in love with Melinda as we have.  I hope that her album makes major waves, especially among serious aficionados and influentials of her strongest concentrations, i.e., contemporary Christian, Jazz, Aretha-Gladys, etc.  I hope that contestants on AI7 are compared to her as a touchstone.
What do you mean by a touchstone, Bernie?  Because no future contestant will ever compare to Melinda...NEVER EVER EVER!!!

alex

• Founding Backup #489
  • Baby Backup
  • Melinda Doolittle=Best Singer Ever
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 08:23:49 pm »
Christina me and my sister Melordin would love to be in the scrapbook!  Big hug

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 09:10:35 pm »
What do you mean by a touchstone, Bernie?  Because no future contestant will ever compare to Melinda...NEVER EVER EVER!!!

Read this Erin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touchstone

Bernie means that Melinda is the standard by which everyone else is judged.

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 09:54:09 pm »

Read this Erin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touchstone

Bernie means that Melinda is the standard by which everyone else is judged.

Ok, thanks, Alan.  Thanks

Christina K

• Founding Backup #261
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 10:20:04 pm »
That would be great you guys. Smiley  Big hug

I am going to try to put the scrapbook together sometime this w/end and then mail it out to her sometime next week. Smiley
Love you heaps! Smiley