Author Topic: MESSAGES TO MELINDA :)  (Read 59719 times)

Elcondado

• Founding Backup #603, Cathy
Re: MESSAGES TO MELINDA :)
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2007, 09:19:11 pm »
I'd have to acquire yet another identity . .Pinky!!!  At least it starts with a "P".

Calling Dr. Quack   Super excited....new development that should be noted immediately....it seems that OS/Donna/PP is in the process of acquiring ANOTHER alter   Woohoo! .....I hope you are keeping good notes on this case   Thumbs Up......the journals are calling....

Bernie

• Founding Backup #455
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2007, 09:34:17 pm »
Our Dearest Melinda:

I went on my company's annual apple-picking today, even though I didn't really need any apples.  But I thought of you and your apple pie, so I decided to post my harvest here for you:

Enjoy!

(the background just worked out fortuitously; that's my counter-top).
Your supporter and fan in Boston, Bernie

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2007, 10:28:30 pm »
I take back what I posted.  Your off topic-ness is a breath of fresh air.
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2007, 10:31:30 pm »
Wow, you guys are WAY off topic now...  Rolling On Floor Laughing

Messages To Melinda, remember?

LOL sign

What's the problem? These are messages from crackpot to crackpot.  Totally ON topic. Duh  If I throw in an "I love you, Melinda" does that satisfy your on-topic-ness?   Cheeky

Okay, that would work.  LOL sign

grapeape

• Founding Backup #714
« Reply #94 on: October 15, 2007, 03:52:45 am »
Melinda...

Thanks so much for the radio show (and for posting in the forums and MySpace)!  It is so great to get the opportunity to get to know who YOU ARE a little better.  After all, it is YOU who we all love and adore.  By talking to us and answering our questions, you give us more reason to love you for the humorous, lovable, playful, gracious, adorable, kind and considerate woman that you are - if there is even a need for a "reason" to cherish you.
Thanks again and thanks for letting us get to know you better!  Thanks for GIVING so much of yourself to us and to the world!
I adore you!
April

We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
Winston Churchill

"We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

Bernie

• Founding Backup #455
« Reply #95 on: October 15, 2007, 03:57:10 am »
Melinda...

Thanks so much for the radio show (and for posting in the forums and MySpace)!  It is so great to get the opportunity to get to know who YOU ARE a little better.  After all, it is YOU who we all love and adore.  By talking to us and answering our questions, you give us more reason to love you for the humorous, lovable, playful, gracious, adorable, kind and considerate woman that you are - if there is even a need for a "reason" to cherish you.
Thanks again and thanks for letting us get to know you better!  Thanks for GIVING so much of yourself to us and to the world!
I adore you!
April

Beautiful, April! I feel the exact same way, and wish I had said the exact same thing.  Yay April, Yay Melinda!
Your supporter and fan in Boston, Bernie

grapeape

• Founding Backup #714
« Reply #96 on: October 15, 2007, 04:04:49 am »
Thanks Bernie!  But you are the eloquent writer - not I.  Thanks tho' and YAY Bernie and YAY MELINDA!
 Rock On sign

"We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #97 on: October 17, 2007, 02:20:20 am »
Mel,

Thank you so much!!! The show is amazing!! You're the best!!!

I love you so much, you know!!!!! Big hug

Thanks... love you... forever... and ever... and ever... and ever...

Huzzah!  thanks so mch Boo(Tyler) for the amazing job!!! I love you, you know! Huzzah!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 06:29:09 am by muniquedoo »
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

ET_little7

« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2007, 03:51:55 am »
Melinda you mean the world for me thank for the talk, like i was pretty nerveous talkiing to you, i enjoyed every moment of it. Luv you.

grapeape

• Founding Backup #714
« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2007, 03:58:22 am »
I just listened to the radio show!  Thanks so much Tyler!  And Melinda...."DON'T RAIN ON MY PARADE!"  Are you kidding me?  OH, how I would love to hear you sing that!!!    Super excited   Drooling

I still ADORE YOU!   Grin

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2007, 04:10:09 am »
I just listened to the radio show!  Thanks so much Tyler!  And Melinda...."DON'T RAIN ON MY PARADE!"  Are you kidding me?  OH, how I would love to hear you sing that!!!    Super excited   Drooling

I still ADORE YOU!   Grin
I agree.  She would kick butt on that!

angel4peace

« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2007, 10:02:51 am »
Melinda...

I adore you!
April

We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
Winston Churchill

April, thank you , you said so beautifully what is in all our hearts.........
WE love you Melinda

ET_little7

« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2007, 08:05:04 pm »
Thank Melinda i have no word enough big to tell you how i feel.  God Bless Bye bye

meldool

• Melinda Has A Heart of Gold
« Reply #103 on: October 18, 2007, 02:49:01 pm »
Melinda-

Hi Bye bye you have changed me in so many ways and first of all I want to Thank You. Now I'm going to tell you all the ways you have changed me. You've made me realize looks aren't everything in what's on the inside that counts. I'm not a pretty by any means, been tease for years. But you have given me the confidence to not care what people think as much now. You have also made my faith in God STRONGEr and I want to give a BIG HUG Big hug Melinda God Bless You FOR YOUR SWEET HEART. The truely shines through you.

LOTS OF LOVE!

Joan From Milwaukee

angel4peace

« Reply #104 on: October 18, 2007, 09:20:30 pm »
I take back what I posted.  Your off topic-ness is a breath of fresh air.

Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Thumbs Up