Author Topic: MESSAGES TO MELINDA :)  (Read 52970 times)

angel4peace

Re: MESSAGES TO MELINDA :)
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2007, 04:29:40 pm »
SHHHHH PAULET!   Rolling On Floor Laughing

she doesn't need to know the details yet, I'm sure she doesn't have time to read the Franklin Smackdown thread..

Melinda dear, it's just a question,   Innocent whistle and know that it's for a good cause.  Halo

Melinda dear, it's just a question,   Innocent whistle and know that it's for a good cause.  Halo[/color] Yes, a very good cause!!! ( whisper, we are splitting the gate , right Stacia  Thumbs Up Thumbs Up )

OldSchool80s

« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2007, 04:32:53 pm »
Cherry, per chance??? Scratch chin Scratch chin Scratch chin

Melinda

• Queen of our Hearts and Head of our most humble Family
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2007, 06:01:00 pm »
Jello....strawberry with cool whip! Yummy!!!

OldSchool80s

« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2007, 06:03:01 pm »
Ay yi yi, this is gonna get messy. Duh  Strawberry is ok too.  Love cool whip.  Has anyone talked to Tiernan yet?

ETA:  OK, all right, I'll call her.   Running away

ET_little7

« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2007, 06:06:33 pm »
 Hot Apple pie with Ice Cream. hummmmmmmmy

Sara99

• Founding Backup
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2007, 06:07:35 pm »

Please note---Melinda would like cool whip added to the evenings festivities.  Rocker
What Melinda wants, Melinda will get! Thumbs Up
Oh yea! I can tell she's ready to open a can on Pee Pee and Tiernan! Rock On sign

Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 06:16:17 pm by Sara99 »

angel4peace

« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2007, 06:13:33 pm »

Please note---Melinda would like cool whip added to the evenings festivities.  Rocker
Oh yea! I can tell she's ready to open a can on Pee Pee and Tiernan! Rock On sign

Noted! And we will make sure it is added, along with the apple pie!  Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

T, OS, get ready.............coming to Franklin...............Smack Down of the Century! 
PP Vs T.............Strawberry Jello and Kool Whip Pit............
OS, you are right this is going to get messy..........

Strawberry  Flavored Jello is the best !!!!.... and especially when you have a tummy ache and cannot keep anything else down.

LuvHer

• Founding Backup #434
  • Gentle, bookworm, fun-loving, empathetic
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2007, 06:25:10 pm »
SHHHHH PAULET!   Rolling On Floor Laughing

she doesn't need to know the details yet, I'm sure she doesn't have time to read the Franklin Smackdown thread..

Melinda dear, it's just a question,   Innocent whistle and know that it's for a good cause.  Halo

Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"... Just as Jesus created wine from water, we humans are capable of transmuting emotion into music..."
Carlos Santana

meldoo1

« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2007, 06:27:17 pm »
Ay yi yi, this is gonna get messy. Duh  Strawberry is ok too.  Love cool whip.  Has anyone talked to Tiernan yet?

ETA:  OK, all right, I'll call her.   Running away

AWW man..she had to go and add cool whip to the equation.... Duh
well PP, this is going to be one MESSY tag team match..are you ready?

meldoo1

« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2007, 06:32:19 pm »

see Sara?? Told ya she's a scrapper...We are gonna lay the SMACKDOWN on PP and T!   Rocker

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2007, 06:42:23 pm »
AWW man..she had to go and add cool whip to the equation.... Duh

I think she did it on purpose.  Tongue Out

angel4peace

« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2007, 06:42:36 pm »

see Sara?? Told ya she's a scrapper...We are gonna lay the SMACKDOWN on PP and T!   Rocker

Stacia, did you get the tickets printed YET??? ( Idea, let donate the money to MNM! )
Whip cream, ah yi yi...........this is going to get messy!  It will not be pretty Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing, So, who is bringing the video camera.........

meldoo1

« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2007, 06:46:42 pm »

Stacia, did you get the tickets printed YET??? ( Idea, let donate the money to MNM! )
Whip cream, ah yi yi...........this is going to get messy!  It will not be pretty Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing, So, who is bringing the video camera.........

LOL we're one step ahead of ya Angel, We already decided in the beginning that all proceeds will go to MNM.. Smiley
that's how we're going to coerce Mel into being my tag team partner...she just doesn't know it yet..
I don't know who was supposed to be printing the tickets...Sara?  Dunno  Anyone wanna volunteer?

Sara99

• Founding Backup
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2007, 06:52:06 pm »
So, who is bringing the video camera.........

Oh, I'm all over the video camera!!
I'm already planning a Pay-Per-View Party!! Scratch chin  Rocker Rocker Winner
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 06:57:42 pm by Sara99 »

angel4peace

« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2007, 06:54:39 pm »

LOL we're one step ahead of ya Angel, We already decided in the beginning that all proceeds will go to MNM.. Smiley
that's how we're going to coerce Mel into being my tag team partner...she just doesn't know it yet..
I don't know who was supposed to be printing the tickets...Sara?  Dunno  Anyone wanna volunteer?

What!!! No one told me................I was told we were splitting the gate! I knew I should never trust T!!!!!  Crying Crying Crying
Yes, I saw the Tag Team line up................LOL............T does not stand a chance!
Can't have a smack down-  money for donations without tickets Help, Volunteers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the Brit is filming.........going to put a call in right now to ESPN.................. Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing