Author Topic: MESSAGES TO MELINDA :)  (Read 59738 times)

OldSchool80s

Re: MESSAGES TO MELINDA :)
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2007, 01:32:12 am »
Welcome, Alex.  And Melinda, today I went out for Korean BBQ as a belated birthday celebration.  Have you ever had kimchi?  If you haven't, you have to try it.  Well, I was sweating kimchi.  Made me think of you.   Rock On sign  Isn't that special or TMI???

Also wanted to let you know that Tiernan has really been giving me a hard time.  Can you do something about that???   Thumbs Up

angel4peace

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2007, 07:34:33 pm »
Welcome, Alex.  And Melinda, today I went out for Korean BBQ as a belated birthday celebration.  Have you ever had kimchi?  If you haven't, you have to try it.  Well, I was sweating kimchi.  Made me think of you.   Rock On sign  Isn't that special or TMI???

Also wanted to let you know that Tiernan has really been giving me a hard time.  Can you do something about that???   Thumbs Up

OS, are you still talking about the Kimchi, Melinda, please , make her stop... she is all stinky and the chat room , oh, the odor.....and your birthday is over! Oh, I forgot you are taking a birthday week.  Dunno Dunno Dunno Dunno

Melinda, we love your new Zaxby commerical! Do you really chew equally on both sides or was that just part of the script. And, we are very excited about the PBS national broadcast from Belmont!  Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2007, 10:33:42 pm »
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
[/font][/b]
Big hug
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 10:45:33 pm by muniquedoo »
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2007, 07:03:03 pm »
Mel, OMG!!!!! Big hug

I love you SOOOOOOOOO much!!!! and thank you for everything!!
I'm sooooo happy!!!!     
And love you, Boo!!!!   World Hug

I can't stop listen the show!!!!!!!!!     Huzzah!

Love love love you, so much!!!!!!  Dancing Banana

I loved how you speak Munique!!!  Freaking Out I'm soooooooooo thrilled!!!  Freaking Out  Poor Mu!! Faint
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 07:35:00 pm by muniquedoo »
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

ET_little7

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2007, 07:15:20 pm »
Not only Melinda love you Mu we do too. You are so sweetheart. I am really happy for you. God Bless you Some peoples not sure who talking here Louise from Canada. lol Et confused them.  You special in my heart

pĆ³ladoo

« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2007, 08:38:54 pm »
I love you so muc Melinda!!!!!  Big hug

I love so much your precious Mu!!!!!!! Huzzah!

judgenvlove

• Founding Backup #288
  • Choose a life that matters
    • myspace
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2007, 10:22:26 pm »
Thank you for everything you have done for all of us.  There is no doubt you have changed to lives of many people.  And, it is all for the better.  Continue to do what you do and thanks for helping make this world a better place. Rose Rose
Be happy where you are on the way to where you are going.

http://www.myspace.com/noreen_love
Noreen

Johnna

« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2007, 11:37:10 pm »
Dearest Melinda,

Ever since I heard you sing the first time on AI.. I have loved your voice, your personality, your gentleness, your kindness, and your love for God. You have been such an inspiration to me, and I can't tell you how God has used you in such a tremendous way in my life, and in the lives of other's that I have had the pleasure of getting to know through this site, and our support for you.  If you knew what all God has used you for, you would cry for days on end.. Maybe one day I will get to share some of these wonderful things with you, and you will know without a doubt,  You are one of God's Angels..

I love you so much... I am so grateful to God for sharing you with us. We are all so Blessed!

Big hug to you,  and also, after writing this post, now I'm  Crying too..
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 02:00:58 am by Hephaestus »

meldoo1

« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2007, 12:40:55 am »
Hey Mel,
I was not able to participate in the radio show, because I was working. Sad I did listen though, and would like to say a few things..

(this may be long, so pull up a piece of pie and some sweet tea and relax.....)

I will not go into what you mean to me or what you have done for me, I hope I have expressed that enough to you, if not..let me know, and I'll get right on it  Wink
I cannot wait for your cd...although I will, because I know it will be incredible. Take your time, we are not going anywhere.
The bracelet, I'm SO glad you love it, because you MORE THAN deserve it.
Your AI performances....AMAZING..yes...even Sway. There were a couple I love less than others, but not because of you. It was the song, or the way they made you look, but that was no fault of yours, and your actual performance was in a different league to everyone else, every time, even on your worst day.  Don't argue with me, that point is not debateable.  Cheeky
My personal fave was probably Have A Nice Day.. EVERYTHING about that performance BLEW me away.   Faint The way you looked, stage presence, attitude, vocals..EVERYTHING.  Be proud of that girl, it was phenomenal.  Rocker
Yes, we do love and support you, even if you have food stuck in your teeth, messy eater, headwrap, PMS, bad note (yeah RIGHT) you name it.... We are your Backups, now and forever.  Grouphug
Okay, so those were all comments.....my question, you ask? Scratch chin

When the tour first started, I sent you a message on myspace, kind of recapping some of the judges comments to you..do you remember that? (no that's not my question..... Cheeky)

What I would like to know is..all those things that they said to you, that I wrote in that email..has it sunk in yet? Are you getting it now, what we have known all along........ how totally and completely fabulous you are??
much, MUCH love,
Stacia =>D

oooh one more thing, what's your favorite flavor of Jello?  Grin
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 03:02:07 am by meldoo1 »

ET_little7

« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2007, 02:34:55 am »
We are family lalallala Melinda mean the world for me.   World Hug

LuvHer

• Founding Backup #434
  • Gentle, bookworm, fun-loving, empathetic
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2007, 02:39:03 am »
Just listened to Moments with Melinda!  Thank you for taking time from your Saturday to spend with us--made a whole bunch of backups really, really happy!!! I'm talking really happy!! Rolling On Floor Laughing

Thank you--for just being you! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"... Just as Jesus created wine from water, we humans are capable of transmuting emotion into music..."
Carlos Santana

OldSchool80s

« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2007, 05:15:34 am »
Thanks for everything you do, Melinda.   What an extraordinary, down to earth person!!

We are honored to be your "support" group.  It makes me personally feel much more comfortable being part of that than simply a fan club, and support group represents who and what you stand for so much better.

I love your candid comments.  It's a breath of fresh air and it cracks me up.  I like that in a person.  Thumbs Up
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 05:57:59 pm by OldSchool80s »

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2007, 10:46:26 am »

Melinda

This is the most important part of Meldoo1's post.  Please give it most careful thought.  Thanks

LuvHer

• Founding Backup #434
  • Gentle, bookworm, fun-loving, empathetic
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2007, 04:14:27 pm »

Melinda

This is the most important part of Meldoo1's post.  Please give it most careful thought.  Thanks

Melinda, considering what this Jello may be used for, I suggest that you give your LEAST favorite flavor, for you may never be able to look a bowl of Jello in the face again. Yikes
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 06:24:23 pm by LuvHer »
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"... Just as Jesus created wine from water, we humans are capable of transmuting emotion into music..."
Carlos Santana

meldoo1

« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2007, 04:27:31 pm »
SHHHHH PAULET!   Rolling On Floor Laughing

she doesn't need to know the details yet, I'm sure she doesn't have time to read the Franklin Smackdown thread..

Melinda dear, it's just a question,   Innocent whistle and know that it's for a good cause.  Halo