Author Topic: MESSAGES TO MELINDA :)  (Read 59741 times)

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
Re: MESSAGES TO MELINDA :)
« Reply #195 on: March 09, 2010, 12:07:14 pm »
 Rolling On Floor Laughing

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #196 on: March 09, 2010, 12:11:01 pm »
Yea, Simon wouldn't like you forgetting the word.   Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #197 on: March 09, 2010, 02:23:58 pm »
When I can remember the words, DESIree!

Okay MELInda! 

Smart aleck.   Slap

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #198 on: March 10, 2010, 01:57:20 am »
Hey Melinda, I found out ustream is supposed to ask you if you want to save your broadcast.

Once you have completed your recording or live broadcast, the app will ask if you want to save what you just recorded to your Ustream archive. It also gives you the option of linking your account to Twitter, Facebook and YouTube which allows you to upload your newly record video to your YouTube recordings.

You said yes, right?   Thumbs Up

Do you know how many people want to hear you sing the ABCs song?  You should upload that treasure to YouTube right now! 
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #199 on: March 10, 2010, 07:21:24 am »
Hey Melinda, I found out ustream is supposed to ask you if you want to save your broadcast.

Once you have completed your recording or live broadcast, the app will ask if you want to save what you just recorded to your Ustream archive. It also gives you the option of linking your account to Twitter, Facebook and YouTube which allows you to upload your newly record video to your YouTube recordings.

You said yes, right?   Thumbs Up

Do you know how many people want to hear you sing the ABCs song?  You should upload that treasure to YouTube right now! 

Ha, ha!  I heard that before!  It's indeed a treasure!   Thumbs Up
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valerie

• Founding Backup #395
« Reply #200 on: March 10, 2010, 07:35:16 am »
I missed it because I was working.  Crying
   Vegas Vamp

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #201 on: March 10, 2010, 08:18:12 am »
Melinda Thank you so much for yesterday!  Big hug

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #202 on: March 10, 2010, 06:42:02 pm »
I missed it because I was working.  Crying

Wish you could come to Pigeon Forge.   Crying

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #203 on: March 11, 2010, 12:05:18 pm »
What is magiquest?

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #204 on: March 14, 2010, 12:17:50 pm »
Sure you did have a blast with the backups! and good luck for the rest of your show! My heart was there with all of you.  Big hug

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #205 on: March 15, 2010, 06:50:21 pm »
When I can remember the words, DESIree!

Rolling On Floor Laughing you sound like a blonde...  LOL sign
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #206 on: March 16, 2010, 11:24:52 am »
Just see some picture of you. White is your color girl and red also. You look awesome.  Big hug

mcaro05

• Founding Backup #753
  • Lively, compassionate, gracious, introspective.
« Reply #207 on: March 17, 2010, 05:32:36 pm »
Mama, did you notice that Ellen DeGeneres calls Alex Lambert her "little banana?"

Remind you of anything?

Desiree

• Web site Team
« Reply #208 on: March 18, 2010, 01:28:04 am »
So I recorded 30 minutes of your video chat.  Just audio.  If you let me post 5 - 10 minutes of it on YouTube, I bet I can get you 100+ new twitter followers in a week.  I can't get to it before the weekend so you have a few days to think about it.  What do you say?

I'm thinking I could focus in on your comments about Idol (although my hard drive filled up after you talked about Siobhan and it took a little while for me to create more space so I missed the rest of your Idol critiques), your book, telling stories from your book and having weekly chats.  That way, I have a good shot of getting some of the Idol blogs such as MJs to post or twitter the video to their followers.

I can let you or Kelley preview the video on Sunday if you want.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 01:57:13 am by Desiree »

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #209 on: March 20, 2010, 01:14:38 pm »
Melinda Melinda, Next time you doing your ustream that will possible Kelley be there with you? It will be awesome that we can ask her some questions about the fantastic work she doing as Manager and how we are thankful she is also. Can be really scary for her to sit there lol. Here some question i will love to ask her.

To be a good friend and be a manager did she make a difference between the Friendship and workship?
Did she still choose what you will dress? lol
Did she tell you if you have a good performance or bad performance?

See nothing dangerous for her to appear on the ustream lol  Big hug

« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 01:23:46 pm by Weezzy7 »

hilarious