Author Topic: Poptarts Webisode #10 is out  (Read 6664 times)

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
Poptarts Webisode #10 is out
« on: August 30, 2007, 05:55:15 am »
There is a new webisode out where the idols talk about their favorite foods (Melinda once again mentions apple pie).  However, the video and audio are out of sync when I play it.  Maybe too many people trying to watch right now Huh??

http://poptarts.com/americanidolslivetour/index.shtml#home
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

angel4peace

Re: Poptarts Webisode #10 is out
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 06:29:47 am »
Thanks for the link I will check it later.. that Woman loves her apple pie, sweet tea and naps!

sueintucson

• Founding Backup #676
  • intelligent, diplomatic, inquisitve, serene
    • Melinda Doolittle Backup
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 06:32:24 am »
Thanks for finding that.  It seems to be working OK now.   Cheesy
Sue

www.myspace.com/sueintucson

Stand often in the company of dreamers:
  they tickle your common sense & believe you can achieve
  things which are impossible.
          maryanne radmacher

Cindy

• Founding Backup #765
  • Smart, perceptive, brave, mischievous
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 06:43:45 am »
Desiree - thanks for the link. I always check a couple of earlier ones to make sure that I don't miss any (I keep losing track of how many I have seen) and the sound is off on all of them. Maybe it does have to do with how many people are looking at them, but - this late at night? Is our Vampire Club going to have more members than we thought  Cheesy
      Vamping The Night Away...

Valerie

• Founding Backup #395
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 06:54:44 am »
I loved, "How you gonna be a vegetarian, and eat chicken, that's what I want to know?" LOL I'm a vegetarian, and hear people say what Sanjaya said a lot, but I usually don't call them on it. Melinda was so funny the way she did it.

Vegas Vamp

Cindy

• Founding Backup #765
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 07:28:04 am »
I loved, "How you gonna be a vegetarian, and eat chicken, that's what I want to know?" LOL I'm a vegetarian, and hear people say what Sanjaya said a lot, but I usually don't call them on it. Melinda was so funny the way she did it.

I agree - that was the funniest part of the whole thing. NV Backup, do you want to come over to the "I Want to Graduate" thread in the general discussion section? We have started our Vampire Night Club with Nicole (Angel), Nancy (Gemini) who has come up with our logo, and maybe Alan too. I figure that this will be a great way to increase our posts too while everyone else is sleeping.  Grin

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 12:26:51 pm »
Thanks for the link!
I can't watch right now, because I'm at work....  Undecided

Cindy

• Founding Backup #765
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2007, 06:46:15 pm »
Thanks for the link!
I can't watch right now, because I'm at work....  Undecided

It is one of the cuter ones, Jess - especially because it features a bit more of Melinda than some of the others have in the past  Cheesy..

angel4peace

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2007, 07:39:12 pm »
Melinda is too perfect... how are you going to be a veggie if you eat chicken... HELLO
And I love when she says an Apple a Day.. I try to find an apple pie in whatever city we are in!
Love that apple pie.. I wonder what kind, Dutch, Regular etc...or any kind!

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2007, 07:57:14 pm »
Melinda is too perfect... how are you going to be a veggie if you eat chicken... HELLO
And I love when she says an Apple a Day.. I try to find an apple pie in whatever city we are in!
I also remember Melinda saying in an interview that she loves apple juice and could overdose on it any day.  I love apple juice and drink every morning...Melinda and I have a lot of things in common.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Cindy

• Founding Backup #765
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2007, 08:41:27 pm »
I also remember Melinda saying in an interview that she loves apple juice and could overdose on it any day.  I love apple juice and drink every morning...Melinda and I have a lot of things in common.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Angel, I'll just bet any kind since she also likes apple juice too.

Erin, what other things do you and Melinda have in common?

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2007, 08:45:01 pm »

Melinda and I both look surprised whenever we receive compliments
We are both shy
We love to eat
We have some forms of OCD
We both hate waking up early in the morning

Cindy

• Founding Backup #765
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2007, 09:01:25 pm »

We are both shy
We love to eat

You're right - you DO have a lot in common. No wonder you love her so much (besides her wonderful singing, of course).

And I have a mild form of OCD and used to be very shy until I joined the Navy - in fact I used to get really red and almost cry if someone even looked at me directly, never mind either giving me a compliment. Hmmmm   Scratch chin I wonder if you are on to something, Erin.Of course I love Melinda for her beautiful voice, but there are so many endearing traits about her too and her shyness is probably #1. Perhaps I also identify with her based on when I was younger?  Duh

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2007, 09:05:53 pm »

We are both shy
We love to eat

You're right - you DO have a lot in common. No wonder you love her so much (besides her wonderful singing, of course).

And I have a mild form of OCD and used to be very shy until I joined the Navy - in fact I used to get really red and almost cry if someone even looked at me directly, never mind either giving me a compliment. Hmmmm   Scratch chin I wonder if you are on to something, Erin.Of course I love Melinda for her beautiful voice, but there are so many endearing traits about her too and her shyness is probably #1. Perhaps I also identify with her based on when I was younger?  Duh
Probably the only thing I don't have in common with Melinda is that I can't sing too great lol!!!  Cheesy

Cindy

• Founding Backup #765
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2007, 09:10:26 pm »

We are both shy
We love to eat

Probably the only thing I don't have in common with Melinda is that I can't sing too great lol!!!  Cheesy

Well, I don't imagine too many of us could come even close to her singing ability since she is off the charts in that regard...