Author Topic: Help me...  (Read 9182 times)

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
Re: Help me...
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2009, 05:52:48 am »

My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Mu Doo

« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2009, 05:57:04 am »
or these print screns...

My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2009, 06:35:59 am »

Hope that help! MElinda!
Poor Melinda you will have repeat pictures. Rolling On Floor Laughing Peoples do not repeat the same one Rolling On Floor Laughing. We know Mu have big collection of it. So i was sure she will come with some news one!!!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 07:10:45 am by Weezzy7 »

angel4peace

« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2009, 07:25:31 am »
I knew MU was going to have a huge collection.. where do you get all these pictures MU!!! Wow, so , many , wonderful pictures!  Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Mu Doo

« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2009, 06:52:17 pm »
more... I didn't understand if you want just pics you and your mommy together or just her too. blonde...  Slap

OldSchool80s

« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2009, 04:10:04 pm »
I love the screen caps of Melinda and her mom with the scarf in her hair