Author Topic: Wow!!!!  (Read 14350 times)

Indigo54

Re: Wow!!!!
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2007, 07:33:44 pm »
I cannot help but be so thankful to God for putting such wonderful people in my life…people that take me for who I am and then inspire me to become a better person.

Very profound statement.  This is what you've done for me and many, many others.  I hope we're always here to celebrate the milestones of your life.   See ya at the Grammy's.

chris-play

« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2007, 07:51:44 pm »
I cannot help but be so thankful to God for putting such wonderful people in my life…people that take me for who I am and then inspire me to become a better person.

Very profound statement.  This is what you've done for me and many, many others.  I hope we're always here to celebrate the milestones of your life.   See ya at the Grammy's.

Great thought Indigo, count me among the many others that you mentioned  World Hug

Tiernan

« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2007, 08:02:14 pm »

The difference is that Melinda actually has become a better person, Indigo hasn't changed at all.  Love you Indie!

chris-play

« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2007, 10:06:11 pm »

The difference is that Melinda actually has become a better person, Indigo hasn't changed at all.  Love you Indie!

Tiernan!! Give Melinda back that halo!!! You will never be a bit more than a terrible girl! And Indigo, don't listen to her, she is just mad because Melinda has left a nice Birthday wish for OldSchool ... you know Tiernan and OS are fighting to be the queen of the boards!  ...  LOL sign

lineylu235

• Founding Backup
  • Baby Backup
  • Outspoken, bold, friendly, loyal.
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2007, 10:32:06 pm »
Melinda, you are so amazing!  We are so lucky to have you.  Rose  Big hug
We love you Melinda!! =)
Rock on!

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2007, 10:53:28 pm »
I am so glad Melinda has come into my life.  If I hadn't seen her or heard her, I would probably still be negative and upset.  Big hug

lineylu235

• Founding Backup
  • Baby Backup
  • Outspoken, bold, friendly, loyal.
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2007, 11:24:11 pm »
I am so glad Melinda has come into my life.  If I hadn't seen her or heard her, I would probably still be negative and upset.  Big hug
Me too.  Big hug
We love you Melinda!! =)
Rock on!

Indigo54

« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2007, 12:18:24 am »

I have so changed!!!   If loving Melinda hadn't made me a better person,  I'd be calling you a contankerous old crone right now.  But am I doing that?  Nooooooooooo. 

BTW Terrornan, have you seen Melinda's commercial?  Oh, that's right.  Ya'll don't have Zaxby's in Phillycreamcheese.  Too bad.  I feel so sorry for you.  I've seen it twice already.  She was smiling at me. 

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2007, 03:47:54 am »
Me too.  Big hug
Glad you think so, Liney.  Big hug

OldSchool80s

« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2007, 05:01:25 am »
Wasn't it nice to see her wearing the bracelet in that interview?

crispy

• Founding Backup #465
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2007, 05:06:24 am »
Wasn't it nice to see her wearing the bracelet in that interview?

That was my fav part OS, to see it on her wrist! It was just meant for her wrist lol! Beautiful Rock On sign

We should make this thread a sticky too!

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2007, 11:56:22 am »
Melinda, you are amazing I love you so much. Somehow I missed this when you first posted it...idk how Duh Dunno
Love, Alexis Big hug Big hug Big hug
We did it!