Author Topic: *MUAH*  (Read 8042 times)

Tiger

• Founding Backup
Re: *MUAH*
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2008, 03:37:58 pm »
*MUAH* and big hugs back at ya!  thank you soo much for all that you do!  I pray for safe travels for you and Kelley (and some rest, too!)  Big hug Big hug Big hug  See ya in Nashville!  Super excited Super excited Super excited  You truly are an amazing person...
Don't look down on small beginnings - Melinda.

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2008, 04:22:15 pm »
What is 'muah' Huh?Duh

You're always awesome, and you can, everything, what you to wish, Mel! I love you so much!!!  Big hug Rose Big hug Rose Big hug Rose

PS: Kelley lucking!  Cheeky  Yikes Rolling On Floor Laughing Big hug

Mu,

I'm thinking that 'MUAH" is the sound of a big kiss being given.   Give a kiss  Big hug

thanks for the update Mel!

OHHH... Thanks so much, wonderful Stacia... Wub MUAH for you!!! In portuguese it's 'smack'  Rolling On Floor Laughing

MUAH and SMACK to you Mel!!!  Kiss Heartbeat Kiss
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Mu Doo

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2008, 04:23:51 pm »
But please... Mel is a world-wide treasure too!!!  Huzzah!  World Hug
Absolutely Mu  Rock On sign

Rock On sign Alan...  Big hug
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Mu Doo

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2008, 04:26:52 pm »

And we are really looking forward to seeing you in Nashville! Cheerleader Banana Cheerleader Banana Cheerleader Banana

I want to talk it too...  Crying Crying  If I to leave here now running will be that I arrive the time?  Yikes  Freaking Out Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
My Gem, leave me with you!!!!  Wub Wub Wub Wub Wub Innocent whistle Wub Wub Wub Wub

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2008, 05:28:06 pm »
It's hard to believe the marathon is almost here!  Super excited   We've been training for months so I'm happy the day has arrived (actually I'm quite anxious too)!  But your dedication to the eradication of malaria has been such an inspiration to all of us in the marathon!

Keep safe and healthy in your travels!  You're always in my prayers.   Big hug
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sally

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2008, 06:28:03 pm »
Hugs right on back at you Melinda. We love you so much and so apppreciate YOU!  Please find some time for you as well, ok?  Hugs and I wish I was going to be in Philly, my old home town and meet all the Backups  Crying and see you again.  Give Kelley a hug from me, please?

Big hug

alex

• Founding Backup #489
  • Baby Backup
  • Melinda Doolittle=Best Singer Ever
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2008, 07:56:04 pm »
Thank you so much for all you do for us Melinda and for taking time in your busy schedule and writing to us! We all love you so much!

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2008, 07:59:46 pm »
Sounds like you are having a blast, Melinda!  Its wonderful you are getting to do all these wonderful things.  Now the question I have is...WHEN IS THAT CD COMING OUT?  LOL sign banana dance

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2008, 08:14:55 pm »
Thank you for taking the time to come here and update us on what's happening with you.

Sounds like you're very busy but having a lot of fun!  Super excited

We love you!  Big hug

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2008, 10:07:27 pm »
I am very happy that you get the honor to participate in such a way   Super excited     But why did you speed up the other day when I saw you?  It was as though you were trying to avoid me.   Dunno

melordin705

• Baby Backup
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2008, 10:29:22 pm »
Thank you SO MUCH for posting this Melinda. We love you as much as you love us!  Big hug Big hug Big hug

Bernie

• Founding Backup #455
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2008, 11:13:25 pm »
Melinda, it is always a special pleasure to "see" you here!  Your dedication to the eradication of malaria is profoundly inspiring. Thank you for taking this time to come here and update us -- we all so look forward to hearing from you!

I will not be running in the Marathon, but will be thinking of you and the Backups who will be.

I (and Stacia and Babz) look forward to your coming to sing for us New Englanders soon!

Bernie
Your supporter and fan in Boston, Bernie

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
  • Live life with no regrets!
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2008, 03:39:40 am »
We are sooooooooooooooooooooo thrilled that God is using you in the capacity He is.  You are making a major difference in my peoples lives- here in the US and abroad.

We cant wait to see you this weekend...

Most of all... please get rest...... You have to............ it is essential.....
We love you soooooooo much........
Holly

Dingingstar324

• Founding Backup
  • Baby Backup
    • Myspace
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2008, 04:28:03 am »
Thanks you SO much Melinda for taking time out of your busy schedual to come and give us an update!  I hope you have a wonderful time everywhere you go!  Make sure you get some rest too!  We love you l!  Big hug You have taught us to Dream Big!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 06:34:03 am by angel4peace »
Late Night \\\\\\\"Weekend Vamp\\\\\\\"<br /><br />

angel4peace

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2008, 06:32:50 am »
Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! Thanks for the update Melinda. 
Can you imagine the president requesting to have Melinda with him Super excited. That's our girl...just draws people in...even the president. Huzzah!

Donna looks like you are going to get to meet her afterall   banana dance banana dance Cheerleader Banana Cheerleader Banana Cheerleader Banana

Melinda , thank you for the update... what a sweetheart you are to try to be with us for the run! I get tired just thinking about your schedule... you take care of yourself, get some rest, take your Vit C, Echineaca .... We love you!!! Rose Rose