Author Topic: I need YOUR help!!  (Read 2382 times)

Shari

• Founding Backup
    • my blog
I need YOUR help!!
« on: December 29, 2007, 05:31:00 pm »
Hey y'all,

A couple of you know this already, but I'm lucky enough to have the wonderful opportunity to rework/write/help to design the new charity page for the website.  Wow, what an absolutely HUGE honor!!  The Backups are such a family, and I'd really like to bring that personal feel to some of the page, too. How, you may ask?  I'm asking anyone who wants to (please don't feel obligated) to either PM me or post here a sentence or two about the importance of getting involved with charity (either Malaria No More, the Scholarship fund, or charity in general) and/or how Melinda has inspired you, both to get involved with charity and otherwise.  Depending on how many responses I get, I was thinking we could put a few on the page and then change them every month or so so that you can all be featured.  Again, don't feel obligated -- but I just thought it would be cool if everyone could be involved in this!!  Y'all are so eloquent and inspiring, and I'd love to include your articulate comments in this!!

Heartbeat to you all!!
Shari Smiley
*Dream Big; Work Hard*

Sally

Re: I need YOUR help!!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 09:05:00 pm »
Shari, I am sending you a PM and would be glad to write something for you. Rose Rose